Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Stone Crab in Mexico?

Hey Jack, I saw the Stone Crab Claws on your site. Is that a Florida
preparation or did you get that somewhere in Mexico? They looked
delicious. http://mexicotravelandlife.com

I signed up for a free issue, I may contact you to do some advertising.
Brad

My head spins trying to find the right type of quarry stone to beused as baking stone Manda Ruby General Cooking 5 26-08-2009 04:56 PM
No luck in finding unglazed quarry stone; which Pizza stone should Ibuy out of this 3 Manda Ruby General Cooking 0 26-08-2009 07:47 AM
Stone Crab match Bi!! Wine 9 13-02-2008 11:24 AM
Stone Crab Claws vs Jonah Crab Claws [email protected] General Cooking 8 11-08-2006 10:43 PM
Mexico - Is Mexico City a good destination for food? Glenn Jacobs General Cooking 0 21-10-2003 06:20 PM