Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Turkey Mole on the Grill, Anyone?

Does anyone have any experience grilling Turkey and making it into a mole
dish?

I am undecided from either finishing it in the oven, the grill, or the stove
top after it has been smothered in mole. Turkey is kind of hard to grill
completely so I either have to par boil, then grill or grill and finish
elsewhere.

Any one out there with any experience with this variation?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"DaveTwo" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have any experience grilling Turkey and making it into a mole
> dish?
>
> I am undecided from either finishing it in the oven, the grill, or the

stove
> top after it has been smothered in mole. Turkey is kind of hard to grill
> completely so I either have to par boil, then grill or grill and finish
> elsewhere.
>
> Any one out there with any experience with this variation?

NO...NO.. NO... Mole is done with the oldest turkey in the flock and is
simmered in the sauce for three days!

Please! No grill!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience grilling Turkey and making it into a mole
> dish?

You could do that. It's something I never thought of.

> I am undecided from either finishing it in the oven, the grill, or the stove
> top after it has been smothered in mole.

Finish it in a pot full of mole on the stove after you roast it in the
oven. If you roast turkey drumsticks or turkey wings, peel the skin off
before putting the pieces in the mole.

> Turkey is kind of hard to grill
> completely so I either have to par boil, then grill or grill and finish
> elsewhere.

You could slice turkey breast really thin and grill it and then finish
it in the mole in a pot on the stove.

But you'd be better off with chicken legs and thighs, pan-fried for
just long enough to seal in the juices. Then you finish the legs and
thighs in the mole. The chicken comes out
crunchy on the outside and retains the juices inside.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message

> "DaveTwo" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone have any experience grilling Turkey and making it into a mole
>> dish?
>>
>> I am undecided from either finishing it in the oven, the grill, or the

> stove
>> top after it has been smothered in mole. Turkey is kind of hard to grill
>> completely so I either have to par boil, then grill or grill and finish
>> elsewhere.
>>
>> Any one out there with any experience with this variation?
>>

> NO...NO.. NO... Mole is done with the oldest turkey in the flock and is
> simmered in the sauce for three days!
>
> Please! No grill!

Oh please!

There's nothing wrong with variation.

Mole is about variety.

I've mixed moles with the "wrong" meats and they've turned out fine.

All I'm doing here is changing the cook method.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"DaveTwo" > wrote in message

> "Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
> >
> > "DaveTwo" > wrote in message
> >> Does anyone have any experience grilling Turkey and making it into a

mole
> >> dish?
> >>
> >> I am undecided from either finishing it in the oven, the grill, or the

> > stove
> >> top after it has been smothered in mole. Turkey is kind of hard to

grill
> >> completely so I either have to par boil, then grill or grill and finish
> >> elsewhere.
> >>
> >> Any one out there with any experience with this variation?
> >>

> > NO...NO.. NO... Mole is done with the oldest turkey in the flock and is
> > simmered in the sauce for three days!
> >
> > Please! No grill!

> Oh please!
>
> There's nothing wrong with variation.
>
> Mole is about variety.
>
> I've mixed moles with the "wrong" meats and they've turned out fine.
>
> All I'm doing here is changing the cook method.

Not being a purist. Just that the whole secret to the mole mystery is
getting the turkey to ABSORB the sauce. You, and the others in this
string, are advocating a process to keep the natural turkey juices in the
meat. So I politely disagree because you have done a one-eighty on the whole
principle of a good mole... traditional or innovative, does not matter.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Just a thought on the mole thing. You have every right to put whatever into
whatever... but think of the people you will be serving when you say mole.
There is a kind of expectation they will be receiving something like mole.

Of course this brings me back to some of the original problems I've had with
getting along with the forum. When I see tacos al carbon on a menu, I kind
of expect what I have enjoyed in the past along with the raddishes, grilled
onions and salsas on the side.

Nothing wrong with offering me "Jim's special tacos" and expect something
quite different and ready to experiment. If not willing to experiment, then
I will ask the host for plain rice and beans and I'll season it with the
obvious salsas or Tabasco sauche on the table.

That's all. No problem. No argument. Just my thinking on offering something
like what people are used to when offered a meal of that name.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> Just a thought on the mole thing. You have every right to put whatever into
> whatever... but think of the people you will be serving when you say mole.
> There is a kind of expectation they will be receiving something like mole.

99% of all Americans probably never even heard of mole. I had to keep
asking every place I stopped in Mexico if they had mole poblano.

I only found one restaurant that had it, it was in Rosarito, and it
turned out to be made with half a roasted chicken which was *not*
disjointed.

The waiter told me to be patient, that it took a long time to prepare
the mole poblano. I had to wait about 45 minutes...

I was surprised by the taste of the mole, too. Whatever chile they used
made the mole taste like somebody had stuck a cigarette butt in
there...

I had to ask the waiter for a dessert menu so I could order some flan
to put out the fire in my mouth.

The waiter acted like ordering flan was an unusual request too...

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Wayne Lundberg wrote:
>> Just a thought on the mole thing. You have every right to put whatever
>> into
>> whatever... but think of the people you will be serving when you say
>> mole.
>> There is a kind of expectation they will be receiving something like
>> mole.

The Booger with all his aliases, flagrantly states:

> 99% of all Americans probably never even heard of mole. I had to keep
> asking every place I stopped in Mexico if they had mole poblano.
>
> I only found one restaurant that had it, it was in Rosarito, and it
> turned out to be made with half a roasted chicken which was *not*
> disjointed.
>
> The waiter told me to be patient, that it took a long time to prepare
> the mole poblano. I had to wait about 45 minutes...
>
> I was surprised by the taste of the mole, too. Whatever chile they used
> made the mole taste like somebody had stuck a cigarette butt in
> there...
>
> I had to ask the waiter for a dessert menu so I could order some flan
> to put out the fire in my mouth.
>
> The waiter acted like ordering flan was an unusual request too..

Ahh, the ole statistics of small numbers theory (drawing conclusions from
inadequate sample sizes).
Almost like someone using 16 or more monikers to a shore up their thesis
that is not actually there.

Lots of fluff, no verifiable fact. i.e.. 99% of what? only 1 restaurant?
We are missing the 5/6ths of the basic interrogatives here.

Kinda like The Blindingly Brilliant Being and his buddy; The Being stating
the Committee of Foreign Relations is located in some house owned by of
Rockefellers while he is talking smack about the Mexicans and the government
sucking Mexican Ass. Is that a somewhat accurate paraphrase there Booger or
would you care to make a comment as to what it was you actually meant to
say that you said?

The Anti-Taco Speaks >
Consider the Implications >
Menu On The Wall >
Let's Pretend >
Say What? >
Como se dice en ingles? >
Taco Eaters Anonymous >
Been around the block >
The Galloping Gourmand >
Nice try, but no cigar >
Isadore >
Myth >
Waking up in the Alley on New years >

can't forget:
the >

Head Busting >
The Blindingly Brilliant >

Now there are many other questionable posts from some that have a very
similar neurolinguistics bent and post timing as you seem to have. almostly
statistically impossible odds. but they are inconsequential or the time
spent when you have the above to attempt to explain.

But the thing that bothers me is this Boogers elitist and racist attitudes
to the people he professes to connect his Food/Ansestory to. As to the
discreapancies in this Booger's age well, Ok It is feasible he can be a
Motocross rider in Monterrery, CA who was taught how to make a enchillada by
a Negro AF SSGT and killed his Mommy's White Rabbit from WWII. ( and I
thought My wife lied about her age).

(side note Booger: The Committee of Foreign Relations (CFR )is not housed
in a Rockefeller building, and the Constitution does not give a job the
protection of Due Process, ( was that really a lawyer telling you that or
just your latrine lawyer correspondence experience from your AF days?)

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:

> The Booger with all his aliases, flagrantly states:

The ability to change nicknames with every message is a feature of
Google Groups. They want users to be able to have fun and enjoy a
spirited interchange, or they wouldn't have that feature.

> Ahh, the ole statistics of small numbers theory (drawing conclusions from
> inadequate sample sizes).

No, it ain't statistics. It's MY experience.

> Kinda like The Blindingly Brilliant Being and his buddy; The Being stating
> the Committee of Foreign Relations is located in some house owned by of
> Rockefellers while he is talking smack about the Mexicans and the government
> sucking Mexican Ass.

Go ahead and reply to those messages as extensively as you please.

But what I'm doing here is looking for The Way Forward, out of the
Great Taco Swamp of Ignorance and Mystique.

This group is about cooking Mexican food, at home, it's not about
illegal immigration of globalization.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message

> Not being a purist. Just that the whole secret to the mole mystery is
> getting the turkey to ABSORB the sauce.

That's easy enough to do. One can add Mole under the skin or inject it next
to the bone prior to cooking.

You, and the others in this
> string, are advocating a process to keep the natural turkey juices in the
> meat. So I politely disagree because you have done a one-eighty on the
> whole
> principle of a good mole... traditional or innovative, does not matter.

Many good dishes have been improved by changing the cooking method.

I would also like to point out that since most people would not go to the
trouble of doing a traditional mole and because of this would never taste
the sauce, it would help introduce people to the flavor and might cause them
later to actually do a traditional mole.

But this really is irrelevant. Mole is a flexible cooking sauce. One can do
many things with it, and it's wonderful even if not used traditionally.

I've mixed it with mayonaiisse and slathered it on grilled vegetables.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo wrote:

> I would also like to point out that since most people would not go to the
> trouble of doing a traditional mole and because of this would never taste
> the sauce, it would help introduce people to the flavor and might cause them
> later to actually do a traditional mole.

What is a "traditional mole"?

Is a "traditional mole" something that the Aztecs made 500 years ago,
to cook human flesh in, as Wayne has claimed?

If you leave the long pig out and substitute turkey, have you broken
tradition with Montezuma?

OTOH, if I make a mole that doesn't include *any* ingredients that
originated in the New World, and I make it two or three times, it's a
tradition, at least for me, and if I leave out some spice, my gourmet
friends are certain to question the change and wonder why...

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo > wrote in message
[snip]
> I've mixed it [mole] with mayonaiisse and slathered it
> on grilled vegetables.

That's not something to be proud of! Mole stands alone, carrying the
food and diner to a wonderfully exciting experience. You don't dumb
it down by adding mayo.

The Ranger

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
>
> > I would also like to point out that since most people would not go to

the
> > trouble of doing a traditional mole and because of .

---snip for brevity---

To the traditional preconquest mole made by the Aztecs to cook the
sacrificed humans, add the juice from the skin of at least one papaya. Human
flesh is tough as nails unless properly cooked in mole for three days with
the papaya juice added to it. If not human flesh, then don't do the papaya
because it will attack the eater's stomach and cause deathly ulcers.

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> "DaveTwo" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone have any experience grilling Turkey and making it into a mole
> > dish?
> >
> > I am undecided from either finishing it in the oven, the grill, or the

> stove
> > top after it has been smothered in mole. Turkey is kind of hard to grill
> > completely so I either have to par boil, then grill or grill and finish
> > elsewhere.
> >
> > Any one out there with any experience with this variation?
> >

> NO...NO.. NO... Mole is done with the oldest turkey in the flock and is
> simmered in the sauce for three days!
>
> Please! No grill!

I have to agree! Having had a "Mole" once in a Mexican
restuarant,
Mole and grilling are two different animals! When I had the mole, the
bird (turkey,
I think) was most DEFINITELY cooked in the sauce! And a mole is a sauce

(Guacamole = "Avocado sauce").

If you grill the meat, you might as well use the mole as a
barbecue sauce,
because very little - if any - of it will penetrate into the meat!

Kelly Paul Graham

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Kelly_P wrote:
> If you grill the meat, you might as well use the mole as a
> barbecue sauce,
> because very little - if any - of it will penetrate into the meat!
>
> Kelly Paul Graham

I can't imagine anything musc drier than a grilled turkey breast
(unless it is injected with a juice, such as a cajun liquid such as for
a deep-fried turkey) or, possibly, a combination of melted butter,
garlic and Tabasco sauce. At any rate, I haven't had turkey white meat
yet that wouldn't benefit from a mole being ladled on it. Whether it
might be even better if the meat were cooked in it is almost a moot
point. White meat turkey will benefit from anything wet you can pour
on it... including using a mole as a gravy.

I enjoyed a rack of lamb in Villahermosa that was roasted dry... it was
then served with a "chocolate sauce" which was a combination of melted
chocolate and a mole. It was poured over the lamb after it was plated
and was just fine (wonderful).

Jack

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

> To the traditional preconquest mole made by the Aztecs to cook the
> sacrificed humans, add the juice from the skin of at least one papaya. Human
> flesh is tough as nails unless properly cooked in mole for three days with
> the papaya juice added to it. If not human flesh, then don't do the papaya
> because it will attack the eater's stomach and cause deathly ulcers.

Thank you, Dr. Lecter. Please step back from the glass barrier...

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> .>
> Thank you, Dr. Lecter. Please step back from the glass barrier...

You're no fun if you can't do better than this as the forum troll. We expect
more from you!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

> You're no fun if you can't do better than this as the forum troll. We expect
> more from you!

Sorry, but the troll shirt doesn't fit. A troll is a user who won't let
a discussion proceed without argument. He's a sort of gatekeeper
character that came from the role playing games of 15 years ago.

Try Gunner on for size. He's the one that needs to know what species a
pigua is and
what the source of every quote is...

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> DaveTwo > wrote in message
> [snip]
>> I've mixed it [mole] with mayonaiisse and slathered it
>> on grilled vegetables.

> That's not something to be proud of! Mole stands alone, carrying the
> food and diner to a wonderfully exciting experience. You don't dumb
> it down by adding mayo.

You don't make yourself look smart by trying to dumb it down.

Mayo = fat.

Grilling requires fat.

Put it on any way you want.Just shut the hell up about what you shouldn't do
to Mole.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Kelly_P wrote:
>> If you grill the meat, you might as well use the mole as a
>> barbecue sauce,
>> because very little - if any - of it will penetrate into the meat!
>>
>> Kelly Paul Graham
>> >

> I can't imagine anything musc drier than a grilled turkey breast

Then you have no imagination.

And you are a jackass an d a moron.

> (unless it is injected with a juice, such as a cajun liquid such as for
> a deep-fried turkey) or, possibly, a combination of melted butter,
> garlic and Tabasco sauce. At any rate, I haven't had turkey white meat
> yet that wouldn't benefit from a mole being ladled on it. Whether it
> might be even better if the meat were cooked in it is almost a moot
> point. White meat turkey will benefit from anything wet you can pour
> on it... including using a mole as a gravy.

Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

> I enjoyed a rack of lamb in Villahermosa that was roasted dry... it was
> then served with a "chocolate sauce" which was a combination of melted
> chocolate and a mole. It was poured over the lamb after it was plated
> and was just fine (wonderful).

Well, good for you.

You jackass.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo > wrote in message
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message

> > DaveTwo > wrote in message

> > [snip]
> > > I've mixed it [mole] with mayonaiisse and slathered it
> > > on grilled vegetables.
> > >

> > That's not something to be proud of! Mole stands alone,
> > carrying the food and diner to a wonderfully exciting
> > experience. You don't dumb it down by adding mayo.
> >

> You don't make yourself look smart by trying to dumb
> it down.

Adding mayo to mole doesn't make you look any brighter...

> Mayo = fat.
>
> Grilling requires fat.

Not the type you suggest; a simple oil (vegetable) would be enough
to provide anything you are attempting to add. If your that
concerned of missing that fat taste, keep the skin on the turkey and
grill it then.

> Put it on any way you want. Just shut the hell up about what
> you shouldn't do to Mole.

Not when you muck up a sauce that shouldn't have mayo anywhere near
it. By *******izing a sauce like mole with mayo it makes you a
knownothing *******, too.

The Ranger

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> DaveTwo > wrote in message
>> "The Ranger" > wrote in message

>> > DaveTwo > wrote in message

>> > [snip]
>> > >
>> > That's not something to be proud of! Mole stands alone,
>> > carrying the food and diner to a wonderfully exciting
>> > experience. You don't dumb it down by adding mayo.
>> >

>> You don't make yourself look smart by trying to dumb
>> it down.

> Adding mayo to mole doesn't make you look any brighter...
>
>> Mayo = fat.
>>
>> Grilling requires fat.

> Not the type you suggest; a simple oil (vegetable) would be enough
> to provide anything you are attempting to add. If your that
> concerned of missing that fat taste, keep the skin on the turkey and
> grill it then.

Never said I put it on Turkey, dumb****.

Put it on vegetables. Big difference.

Vegetables would be overwhelmed by mole, so adding a little to mayo cuts the
taste and helps it stick.

Like I said take a remedial cooking class.

>> Put it on any way you want. Just shut the hell up about what
>> you shouldn't do to Mole.

> Not when you muck up a sauce that shouldn't have mayo anywhere near
> it. By *******izing a sauce like mole with mayo it makes you a
> knownothing *******, too.

Funny.

Tell me something. Where did I say I put mole/mayonnaise on Turkey?

Now you are the knownothing.

And you need to learn to read for comprehension.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo > wrote in message
[snip forgettable dribbling whine]

You continue to insist that putting mayo in mole is ambosiac. But
all your yapping and spinning about does is to show that you were
actually brought up by unmarried parents of canine ancestry from a
gene pool of finite numbers (already tripled back upon itself.)

It sucks to be you.

The Ranger

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Was Turkey Mole, now the Wayne's World featuring Flying Boogers on the Grill eating people

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Wayne Lundberg wrote:
>
>> You're no fun if you can't do better than this as the forum troll. We
>> expect
>> more from you!

Come on Wayne you can egg him on better than that, that one was pure sissy
school yard, 3rd grade style. Frankly, I expected more from you!

> Sorry, but the troll shirt doesn't fit. A troll is a user who won't let
> a discussion proceed without argument. He's a sort of gatekeeper
> character that came from the role playing games of 15 years ago.

I don't know about that Booger that hair shirt looks tailor made for you.
So you were what, about 8-10 then? You do stereotype as one of those D& D
guys wearing one of those Black Aussie Long Coats and sporting black
lipstick and black nailpolish? E4 AF cook huh?

> Try Gunner on for size. He's the one that needs to know what species a
> pigua is and

Yes, that is correct Booger, it was an important background aspect that
popped up as I was starting a business prospectus for a client looking to
develop a new market in the Caribbean .Not that is is important to you but
Mexico produced 62 Mil Lbs of shrimp last year for 320 Mil US$, typical
36-51s farmed raised, and growth is projected to stay flat in the short
term because of the political climate and land ownership laws so this
possibility of a 4-10 prawn niche market was interesting. Mexico is no
where near the top producers, recall they might be somewhere near the top
ten. Unfortunately there are other species developed in S. American and
Asian markets as big, tastier, faster growing and less prone to the disease
and pollution aspects that will overshadow any possible niche, much to the
demise of this species. So yea I do not expect the waiter or the manager
to know the exact species of prawn he is serving. Most do not know how to
Niche Market a product. I especially do not expect a smart, yet socially
retarded, pompus ass like you to understand it is not self gratification
enough for your psyche. So when you get old enough Booger and get tired of
riding your little stick pony I will explain to you how that lead was
valuable but didn't pan out. BTW, Boys I do hope your little internet
google fact finding of late told you and Wayne what a Langusistano is
finally. Keep reading it, it will all make sense to you eventually.

> what the source of every quote is...

Booger, That is to save me time tracking down some of the BS you two spout
as fact. Psuedo facts like your conspiracy BS of the CFR is in a "secret
location on Rockefeller's" property are just wrong, we moved into the White
House tunnel complex several years ago. Our new deapdrop address in DC is
now our website Peek out your window Booger, do you see the those men
cleaning the pool and cutting the grass? Those are the NAFTA secret police
posing as illegals. Those are not IPods they are wearing, those are download
devices for the bugs in your home. The voice activated radio you told
that racist joke about, That was made in the secret NAFTA laboratory in a
remote Maya ruin deep in the Taco Swamp designed to monitor your spending of
the American version of the Euro you talk about. You don't have to feel so
paranoid, we already have the secret infrastructure in place, we are just
wanting to know how you found out about us so fast? Mean time we will allow
you to gather your patriotic beings so as to join your Great Great, Great
ancestors who faced down those 40,000 at Shiloh. BTW those 40,000 were our
people too. As far as Taco Nazis; "The lady doth protest too much,
methinks." Perhaps you talk just a bit of this neo-Nazi talk. All that
Nationalistic pride sure sounds like 1938 Europe. There is no facts you two
can give for your personal war stories, kinda like good fishing stories, it
keeps getting bigger all the time until someone calls BS on ya. , Ohh,
then the scramble begins to get all your little " facts" covered and try to
recall what it was you said.

Wayne please don't get me started on your "facts" But are you still mapping
that mind Wayne? perhaps you ate too many of those "magic" toads down there
and thats is what got you stuck in the 60s. Nothing wrong with recalling
comfort foods but we use stoves and metal utensils most times now as well
as spices and veggies from a global economy (opps, there is that nasty
term again, sorry Booger). Your Internet publication story was a cute
Junior High School paper 7th grade anyway, However, for a college educated
man that was a D+ effort, even graded on a curve. Don't make me grade it
with a red pen and return it to you. Folks that commented were being polite
to ya, well the educated ones were anyway. 14 hours Lime soup? Nah, the
women just didn't want listen to your boorish jabber about "back in the
day"any more. No soup takes that long unless you are waiting for the
chicken to die of old age. When folks' eyes roll back and they shake their
head, that is called body language, not mind mapping. Just for a fun
experiment Wayne, mind map this forum a bit, go back about 3-4 months.
When you finish your map mind mapping thing I bet you will sure see a
pattern of a lot of "My"s and "I" s. as well as a lot adn I mean a lot of
"my mommy..." as well as the many stories that have ".My great, great,
great, great,( insert relative de jour here) who by the way is related
to( insert famous person of history) and ( insert wildass tale here) so we
all know it is true" and sprinkled with Freudian terms like "we all know
that...". When those little word tricks don't work your boy resorts to ad
hominem. You just continue to blatantly use the "Argument from Authority"
approach and selective recall. You should have studied Neurolinguistics as
a follow-on to your Mind mapping for your motivational consultancy, Wayne.
Hopefully as a college educated person you know you cannot have a personal
belief as a hypothesis and then cherry pick your facts to support what
you believe. Quite the opposite, You have to gather verifiable,
independent, referenceable facts to make a hypothesis. Just out of courisity
did you go to college in the 60s in CA? That is my bet.

Now if you boys want to continue to fight for chicken pecking order, go
prepare your best. It is quite evident this is all a pretense to be head
cheese and you wish to continue to lecture and boor us with BS fairy tales
sprinkled with select internet facts ( hence the my wanting a source Booger
slicker, it cuts down on the BS you tend to spout). This holy crusade to
bring us to enlightenment as only you two as the scholars of the disciple of
the Maya Jaguar can. BTW, Booger the Mexican government under NAFTA is
going to reduce it's economic breaks for the local Masa shops, give our
agribiz boys a prepackage market intro, maybe that will reduce some of
those cheap tacos and tamales down there for ya. That swamp you talk about
might get drained a bit or not.

Oh yea Booger, I have made every one of those recipes I have posted, and
have several more I am starting on now just for you and Wayne. It will have
a bunch of Tamales and Tacos and all those little things that us common folk
like to eat cuz we do not get to eat a formal 10 course meal! BTW, Cute
Panama Touristy tale, but I wasn't there as a tourist and please don't try
the European/Ottoman tourist tales again.

Sorry, I am not giving you a good shot at saving face but I do hope you
just move on to do what you said you wanted to. That is when you get some
respect. So post those recipies and stop this amateur Machiavellian thing.
Post a real recipe and stop this sissy Shock Jock approach to projecting a
psuedo-intellectual story line you cannot maintain . Neither one of you
have eaten Ginea Pig, Dog, Monkey or even made dead Bread, The Human part we
are still checking the missing persons list in your area for.

Cooking, not Tall Tale Bragging about your momma and her kin, Boys.
Save the barnyard pecking order ploy with me.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

----snip for brevity---

The bottle of Tequila you just consumed was laced... Hope you have made out
your will... homeless shopping cart and all.

Gunner the lord has spoken. We will now all fade away and close down the
newsgroup for gross incompetence by one and all.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
> ----snip for brevity---
>
> The bottle of Tequila you just consumed was laced... Hope you have made
> out
> your will... homeless shopping cart and all.

Oh My God Wayne, that is classic false dichotomy at its best. Scene 1,
take 3 , Wayne states in his best southern drawl: "Po" pittiful meeee, I
can only do my my best ( fade to face closeup of Wayne wiping his brow with
the back of his hand, slightly hesititing for effect) What "mo" can they
expect from me.( collapse in chair, drop hand for effect and turn head
right to camera) Cut! that's a print

Is this your NG Wayne?

> Gunner the lord has spoken. We will now all fade away and close down the
> newsgroup for gross incompetence by one and all.

Just do what you and Booger said Wayne, and cut the theatrics. It is
about cooking, not "My Momma". OK!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Heil Gunner!!!!!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> DaveTwo > wrote in message
> [snip forgettable dribbling whine]
>
> You continue to insist that putting mayo in mole is ambosiac. But
> all your yapping and spinning about does is to show that you were
> actually brought up by unmarried parents of canine ancestry from a
> gene pool of finite numbers (already tripled back upon itself.)
>
> It sucks to be you.

Not really.

But you go on yapping about it because you have no case against anything I
wrote about Mole.

You stupid git.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote: (an incredible screed which I mercifully snipped)...

Get help, dude. There's no need to keep all that anger bottled up
inside.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
> Heil Gunner!!!!!

You may rise Wayne and kiss my ring or my ass I do not care. Hopefully you
get tired of this silly ass game you play. post some recipes or STF up. Do
we go round 4, you are not coming off looking too smart right about now, the
copyright thing as really stupid.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Gunner wrote: (an incredible screed which I mercifully snipped)...
>
> Get help, dude. There's no need to keep all that anger bottled up
> inside.

Again with the cute subterfuge and tripe approach, but the same advice I
gave Wayne just now applies to you also, Post a recipe or STF up Booger.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo wrote:
<snip>
> Then you have no imagination.
> And you are a jackass an d a moron.

<snip>
> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

<snip>
Well, good for you.
> You jackass.

Wow. Wayne. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is! Taking
a comment about a turket breast personally? Telling a poster to stick
a cow's heart up his ass? I'm sorry, Wayne. You're way too easy.
While I came here to discuss Mexican food... not to manipulate a guy
who can't control his temper, you could be a really fun target! I'm
NOT cruel, though... this group should be fun for everyone (including
you). If there's no serious psychological reason that you can't
control yourself, then you might consider staying away from the
keyboard when drinking. I know that works for me.

Lighten up. There's a good rule to follow on the Usenet. Don't ever
say anything to a person on the Usenet that you wouldn't say to a his
face. If you have considered that in all of your posts, then we are
away from drunk and back to bipolar. I like your posts... you just are
picky about how people answer them. Talk about walking on eggshells
around somebody!

Welcome to "One flew over the Mexican cookoo's nest!

Respectfully,

Jack

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
> <snip>
> > Then you have no imagination.
> > And you are a jackass an d a moron.

> <snip>
> > Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

> <snip>
> Well, good for you.
> > You jackass.

> Wow. Wayne. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is! Taking
> a comment about a turket breast personally? Telling a poster to stick
> a cow's heart up his ass? I'm sorry, Wayne. You're way too easy.
> While I came here to discuss Mexican food... not to manipulate a guy
> who can't control his temper, you could be a really fun target! I'm
> NOT cruel, though... this group should be fun for everyone (including
> you). If there's no serious psychological reason that you can't
> control yourself, then you might consider staying away from the
> keyboard when drinking. I know that works for me.
>
> Lighten up. There's a good rule to follow on the Usenet. Don't ever
> say anything to a person on the Usenet that you wouldn't say to a his
> face. If you have considered that in all of your posts, then we are
> away from drunk and back to bipolar. I like your posts... you just are
> picky about how people answer them. Talk about walking on eggshells
> around somebody!
>
> Welcome to "One flew over the Mexican cookoo's nest!
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Jack

Wayne here... what the heck are you responding to? I think you got me mixed
up with gunner because I don't think I said anything of the kind in tone,
inflection or words. This is what happens when a string gets so long that
it's hard to keep addressees in order.

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
> <snip>
> > Then you have no imagination.
> > And you are a jackass an d a moron.

> <snip>
> > Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

> <snip>
> Well, good for you.
> > You jackass.

> Wow. Wayne. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is! Taking
> a comment about a turket breast personally? Telling a poster to stick
> a cow's heart up his ass? I'm sorry, Wayne. You're way too easy.
> While I came here to discuss Mexican food... not to manipulate a guy
> who can't control his temper, you could be a really fun target! I'm
> NOT cruel, though... this group should be fun for everyone (including
> you). If there's no serious psychological reason that you can't
> control yourself, then you might consider staying away from the
> keyboard when drinking. I know that works for me.
>
> Lighten up. There's a good rule to follow on the Usenet. Don't ever
> say anything to a person on the Usenet that you wouldn't say to a his
> face. If you have considered that in all of your posts, then we are
> away from drunk and back to bipolar. I like your posts... you just are
> picky about how people answer them. Talk about walking on eggshells
> around somebody!
>
> Welcome to "One flew over the Mexican cookoo's nest!
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Jack

Jack, Wayne here. The last post I put in this string offended you? Here it
is. Is this what you are referring to? I really doubt it.

[...]

Jack, is this what you were referring to?

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> Wayne here... what the heck are you responding to? I think you got me mixed
> up with gunner because I don't think I said anything of the kind in tone,
> inflection or words. This is what happens when a string gets so long that
> it's hard to keep addressees in order.
>
> Wayne

MY MISTAKE... I was responding to DaveTwo. OOOPS! Sorry. This guy
started off on the wrong foot with me by telling me to stick a cow's
heart up my ass. He's still on a rampage. I'll not be talked to in
that manner by anyone. Like I said, that kind of person talks to
people on the Usenet like he's 7 feet tall. Usually, it's a shrimp...
speaking of Pigua.

I don't know how your name got in there!

My apologies.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

> Jack, Wayne here. The last post I put in this string offended you? Here it
> is. Is this what you are referring to? I really doubt it.> Jack, is this what you were referring to?
>
> Wayne

Again, SORRY, Wayne, I inserted your name there. I was referring to
someone else.

Jack

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Thanks Jack... I really appreciate you as a person and as a contributor to
this forum... and looking forward to your final 'report' in your magazine.

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> > Wayne here... what the heck are you responding to? I think you got me

mixed
> > up with gunner because I don't think I said anything of the kind in

tone,
> > inflection or words. This is what happens when a string gets so long

that
> > it's hard to keep addressees in order.
> >
> > Wayne
> >

> MY MISTAKE... I was responding to DaveTwo. OOOPS! Sorry. This guy
> started off on the wrong foot with me by telling me to stick a cow's
> heart up my ass. He's still on a rampage. I'll not be talked to in
> that manner by anyone. Like I said, that kind of person talks to
> people on the Usenet like he's 7 feet tall. Usually, it's a shrimp...
> speaking of Pigua.
>
> I don't know how your name got in there!
>
> My apologies.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo wrote:
> "Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Kelly_P wrote:
> >> If you grill the meat, you might as well use the mole as a
> >> barbecue sauce,
> >> because very little - if any - of it will penetrate into the meat!
> >>
> >> Kelly Paul Graham
> >> >

> > I can't imagine anything musc drier than a grilled turkey breast

> Then you have no imagination.
>
> And you are a jackass an d a moron.
>
> > (unless it is injected with a juice, such as a cajun liquid such as for
> > a deep-fried turkey) or, possibly, a combination of melted butter,
> > garlic and Tabasco sauce. At any rate, I haven't had turkey white meat
> > yet that wouldn't benefit from a mole being ladled on it. Whether it
> > might be even better if the meat were cooked in it is almost a moot
> > point. White meat turkey will benefit from anything wet you can pour
> > on it... including using a mole as a gravy.

> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.
>

> > I enjoyed a rack of lamb in Villahermosa that was roasted dry... it was
> > then served with a "chocolate sauce" which was a combination of melted
> > chocolate and a mole. It was poured over the lamb after it was plated
> > and was just fine (wonderful).

> Well, good for you.
>
> You jackass.

DaveTwo wrote:

<snip>

> Then you have no imagination.
> And you are a jackass an d a moron.

<snip>
> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

<snip>
Well, good for you.

> You jackass.

Reply, below, reposted, with pleasure and apologies to Wayne... proper
troll name inserted in caps:

Wow. DAVETWO. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is!
[...]

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message

> "Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> DaveTwo wrote:
>> <snip>
>> > Then you have no imagination.
>> > And you are a jackass an d a moron.

>> <snip>
>> > Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

>> <snip>
>> Well, good for you.
>> > You jackass.

>> Wow. Wayne. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is! Taking
>> a comment about a turket breast personally? Telling a poster to stick
>> a cow's heart up his ass? I'm sorry, Wayne. You're way too easy.
>> While I came here to discuss Mexican food... not to manipulate a guy
>> who can't control his temper, you could be a really fun target! I'm
>> NOT cruel, though... this group should be fun for everyone (including
>> you). If there's no serious psychological reason that you can't
>> control yourself, then you might consider staying away from the
>> keyboard when drinking. I know that works for me.
>>
>> Lighten up. There's a good rule to follow on the Usenet. Don't ever
>> say anything to a person on the Usenet that you wouldn't say to a his
>> face. If you have considered that in all of your posts, then we are
>> away from drunk and back to bipolar. I like your posts... you just are
>> picky about how people answer them. Talk about walking on eggshells
>> around somebody!
>>
>> Welcome to "One flew over the Mexican cookoo's nest!
>>
>> Respectfully,
>>
>> Jack

> Wayne here... what the heck are you responding to? I think you got me
> mixed
> up with gunner because I don't think I said anything of the kind in tone,
> inflection or words. This is what happens when a string gets so long that
> it's hard to keep addressees in order.
>
> Wayne

Keep up Wayne boy, it ain't me but you got me Killfiled by now

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Sorry... posted second note before receiving your response. All is well.
Thank you!

whole turkey on gas grill biig General Cooking 15 18-05-2010 09:15 PM
Turkey On The Grill JimnGin Barbecue 5 18-11-2007 04:58 AM
Smoking a turkey on the grill Isaac Wingfield General Cooking 2 01-12-2004 04:08 AM
POLLO EN MOLE VERDE (Chicken in Green Mole) terrymcintire Recipes 2 18-10-2004 02:55 AM
Serving turkey mole RindaRinda General Cooking 4 23-11-2003 02:27 PM