Marketplace (rec.food.marketplace) The ONLY place to advertise. Appropriate for posting offers to buy, sell, trade, or give away food and food-related products and services. Commercial establishments posts no more than once every two weeks.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 06:58 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,876
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:
Lou Decruss wrote:

It didn't [take] you long to figure her out.


Fat & frustrated most likely...


I seriously doubt that.

What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. Yoose are one dumb douchebag.


Thank you, Sheldon. I think that's the first time in all the years
we've been together that you "got my back".

Please don't sexualize my comment because you'll ruin the moment.



--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first

  #17 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 07:01 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,876
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:49:09 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:

I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
simply too tight for a 20" current model.


Took a bit to find anything!

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...rbyatwood.html
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)

http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)

More seraches will probably do better. It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

OH, so what you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
one online, you could"? LOL! What a discovery!


--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first
  #18 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 07:07 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,876
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:40:00 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
wrote:

Agent_C wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:49:09 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:

More seraches will probably do better. It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.


Brilliant! Thanks so much!

BTW, how many Sockpuppets does "." have???


All of them, evidently.

Matthew


Obviously, you don't know us very well.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first
  #19 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 12:30 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 22
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:07:34 -0700, sf . wrote:

Obviously, you don't know [*** us ***] very well.


Shall we start calling you Sybil?

A_C


  #20 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 01:17 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,551
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Apr 18, 1:58�am, sf . wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:
Lou Decruss wrote:


It didn't [take] you long to figure her out.


Fat & frustrated most likely...


I seriously doubt that.


What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. �Yoose are one dumb douchebag.


Thank you, Sheldon. �I think that's the first time in all the years
we've been together that you "got my back". �



I'm the best back watcher you'll ever know... it's a Brooklyn thing.


  #21 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 06:22 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 13,197
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

"Sheldon" wrote
Agent_Cooze wrote:

I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
simply too tight for a 20" current model.


Took a bit to find anything!

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)

http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)

More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.


The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.


They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.
They are simply smaller than one would normally use in a house.


  #22 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 06:28 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 13,197
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

"sf" wrote
cshenk" wrote:

smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

OH, so what you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
one online, you could"? LOL! What a discovery!


sf, you may want to track who said what. He didnt find them and I found it
interesting so hunted about and found'em so sent him a few links.

I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily. An 18
inch stove there is considered a big one. It's western-think to assume
everyone has a stove (with oven).


  #23 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 07:08 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,551
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Apr 18, 1:22�pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote





Agent_Cooze wrote:


I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
simply too tight for a 20" current model.


Took a bit to find anything!


http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)


http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)


More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.


They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.



You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.
  #24 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 07:28 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 13,197
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

"Sheldon" wrote

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)


http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)


More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.


They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.



You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC.


I did read what you wrote and these are just small units as i said.

And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.


You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are electric
units.\


  #25 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-04-2008, 07:48 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,551
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Apr 18, 1:28�pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"sf" wrote

cshenk" wrote:
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.


OH, so what �you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
one online, you could"? �LOL! �What a discovery!


sf, you may want to track who said what. �He didnt find them and I found it
interesting so hunted about and found'em so sent him a few links.

I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily. An 18
inch stove there is considered a big one. �It's western-think to assume
everyone has a stove (with oven).


Reading Japanese and Japanese life style has nothing to do with it...
there are plenty of small stoves available in the US. Any commercial
cooking supply emporium will have many configurations of small
electric and gas stoves, and only like 12" wide.

http://store.bowerykitchens.com/gaselshorsto.html

If the OP had a functioning brain it would have contacted the maker of
the stove that died, or at least mentioned it here... but I strongly
suspect it never looked anywhere, instead dumped it's entire
responsiblity here and showed no apprecation whatsoever... the OP is
an ingrate and a douchebag.



  #26 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 19-04-2008, 12:13 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 286
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

Sheldon wrote:
On Apr 18, 1:22�pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote





Agent_Cooze wrote:
I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
simply too tight for a 20" current model.
Took a bit to find anything!
http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)
http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)
More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.

They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.



You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.


Converting back and forth from propane to natural gas is trivial. Kits
are sold all over the place for doing just that:

http://www.google.com/search?q=propane+natural+gas+conversion++kit&ie=ut f-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Matthew

--
"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people". Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936):
  #27 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 19-04-2008, 02:47 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,830
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:17:58 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

On Apr 18, 1:58?am, sf . wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:
Lou Decruss wrote:


It didn't [take] you long to figure her out.


Fat & frustrated most likely...


I seriously doubt that.


What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. ?Yoose are one dumb douchebag.


Thank you, Sheldon. ?I think that's the first time in all the years
we've been together that you "got my back". ?



I'm the best back watcher you'll ever know... it's a Brooklyn thing.


Watching the back of a bitch who sounds like a cross between someone
on a life-alert and reverse mortgage commercial can't be something to
be proud of...Is it? Even in Brokeland? Please say it aint so!!!!!!

Lou
  #28 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 19-04-2008, 02:55 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,830
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:22:20 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.


Why not? Because you don't know how to?

Lou

  #29 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 19-04-2008, 02:59 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,830
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:


You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.


"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard.

Lou
  #30 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 19-04-2008, 01:53 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,551
Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Apr 18, 9:59�pm, Lou Decruss wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:



You didn't read what I wrote. �RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. �And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. �But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.


"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. �The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. �


I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Induction Range "Disks"? Alan Holbrook[_5_] General Cooking 4 14-02-2012 10:50 PM
18" or 19" Electric Range Sought Agent_C General Cooking 68 20-04-2008 01:26 AM
18" or 19" Electric Range Sought Agent_C Cooking Equipment 36 20-04-2008 01:26 AM
"Variable heat" electric range available anywhere? Bill[_16_] General Cooking 54 21-02-2007 09:06 PM
"Variable heat" electric range available anywhere? Bill[_16_] Cooking Equipment 45 21-02-2007 09:06 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017