Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:17:58 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
wrote:

>On Apr 18, 1:58?am, sf <.> wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
>> wrote:

>> >I seriously doubt that.

>> >What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
>> >acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
>> >Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
>> >stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
>> >yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. ?Yoose are one dumb douchebag.

>> Thank you, Sheldon. ?I think that's the first time in all the years
>> we've been together that you "got my back". ?

>I'm the best back watcher you'll ever know... it's a Brooklyn thing.

Watching the back of a bitch who sounds like a cross between someone
on a life-alert and reverse mortgage commercial can't be something to
be proud of...Is it? Even in Brokeland? Please say it aint so!!!!!!

Lou