Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
wrote:

>Agent_Cooze wrote:
>> Lou Decruss wrote:
>>
>> >It didn't [take] you long to figure her out.

>> Fat & frustrated most likely...

>I seriously doubt that.
>
>What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
>acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
>Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
>stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
>yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. Yoose are one dumb douchebag.

Thank you, Sheldon. I think that's the first time in all the years
we've been together that you "got my back".

Please don't sexualize my comment because you'll ruin the moment.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first