Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default Help with the truth about statins

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 21:07:11 -0400, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>As opposed to ANYTHING that could substantiate Chung's typically
>error-filled pronouncements. Chung's Chung. Chung Chung's .

Listen to yourself. You've become a lunatic. Absolute lunatic. Not too
long ago, you could have died and now this is how you spend the time
God gave back to you?

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Diabetes and Statins Todd Diabetic 35 23-07-2013 01:05 PM
Diabetes and Statins Cheri[_3_] Diabetic 1 22-07-2013 01:13 AM
OT Statins James Silverton[_3_] General Cooking 71 02-03-2012 11:35 PM
truth is truth no matter with pc..... phaeton General Cooking 5 28-08-2010 12:14 AM
truth is truth no matter with pc..... gully General Cooking 0 28-08-2010 12:13 AM