Old 27-08-2010, 11:20 PM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.music.artists.springsteen,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

Default truth is truth no matter with pc.....

On Aug 27, 5:07*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
Richness; we hate jews because they possess too much wealth and power
Chosen Poeples; we hate jews because they arrogantly claim that they
are the chosen people
Scapegoat; jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our
troubles
God Killers; we hate jews because they killed Jesus
Wierd; we hate jews because they are different than us on purpose
Toxic Genes; we hate jews because they are an inferior race

Deny any of these truths? PROVE IT. I know it cannot be done!

Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:http://greens.org.auwww.qld.greens.o...peace.o rg.au

I think I get the gist of what you're trying to say there, but in all
honesty, it doesn't really make a bit of sense. Way to butcher the
Queen's English.

-J

Old 27-08-2010, 11:23 PM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.music.artists.springsteen,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:http://greens.org.auwww.qld..greens....peace. org.au

I think I get the gist of what you're trying to say there, but in all
honesty, it doesn't really make a bit of sense. *Way to butcher the
Queen's English.

-J

He's 12 years old and has been kept in the closet.
Old 28-08-2010, 12:01 AM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.music.artists.springsteen,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

Chemo the Clown wrote:

He's 12 years old and has been kept in the closet.

And who owned the bank that lent his parents the money to buy the house
in which that closet exists?

JEWS, I bet!
Old 28-08-2010, 12:12 AM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

Old 28-08-2010, 12:14 AM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

some days I think I'm a teepee, some days I think I am a wigwam.
Obviously, I'm two tense.

Old 28-08-2010, 12:14 AM posted to rec.music.artists.amy-grant,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.kiss

what does Danny Thomas know about baseball?