Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default Dr. Andrew B. Chung truly revealed WAS: Dr. Chung FAQ, Issue 3.70

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:54:36 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>And posts like this are why Dr. Chung....

What amazes me is why you go on for months and now years on end making
a fool out of yourself TROLLING cardiology groups.

I would have thought you had enough self-esteem not to do so.

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default Pastorio Attempts To Hide His Psychotic Behaviors

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:41:49 +0300, Matti Narkia >
wrote:

>Bob's original post was sent to sci.med.cardiology only. Mu, the trolling
>robot, found sensible to expand the audience _a bit_ for his noble excrement
>and crossposted it to the following newsgroups:
>
>sci.med.cardiology,misc.writing,rec.food.preservi ng,rec.food.historic,
>rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,sci.med.nutriti on,alt.creative.writing,
>alt.support.diet.low.carb
>
>Makes sense?

Sure does and for the very reasons Pastorio continues to delete the
Xposts. It is embarrassing for him to be called out in front of all
his Usenet connections; to be exposed as the uncaring, selfish cretin
he is.

Damn near dead two months ago and he has the audacity to come back to
a CARDIOLOGY NG when his own life was saved by CARDIOLOGISTS.

You defend that insanity, do you?

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Bob Pastorio

"Home, Home On The Mu_n" > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:41:49 +0300, Matti Narkia >
> wrote:
>
> >Bob's original post was sent to sci.med.cardiology only. Mu, the trolling
> >robot, found sensible to expand the audience _a bit_ for his noble excrement
> >and crossposted it to the following newsgroups:
> >
> >sci.med.cardiology,misc.writing,rec.food.preservi ng,rec.food.historic,
> >rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,sci.med.nutriti on,alt.creative.writing,
> >alt.support.diet.low.carb
> >
> >Makes sense?

> Sure does and for the very reasons Pastorio continues to delete the
> Xposts.

<LOL> Poor hilarious Mu. He only lies when he's awake. The logic is
good, too. I didn't reply to this note when it was first posted, but
somehow I deleted the crossposts. Mu crossposts this stuff to
embarrass and still hasn't realized that that task is beyond a
featherweight like him.

Funny thing how I didn't see this wonderful post of his until it was
quoted. This address of his - - (he
changes names frequently to escape killfiles) has been in my killfile.
I bet not seeing his post was how I deleted all the xposts. <LOL>
That's why I had to look in Google to even see the whole post. Idiot.

I love his little girly way of using CAPITAL LETTERS in his notes as
he does below with CARDIOLOGY NG and CARDIOLOGISTS. He does the same
thing with the word TROLL when he accuses others of doing it. Next, I
expect to see his dot his "I's" with little hearts or maybe circles.
Or little giggles indicated.

He's a lightweight in everything except malice and mendacity. Oh, and
identifying himself. Tough-talking military guy who skulks behind fake
names and ever-changing addresses. <LOL> Brave defender of, um, er,
something...

This guy claims to be a trainer who works with the military, a real
estate developer, former big league professional athlete while still a
teenager, university graduate in some medical field, presidential
campaign manager and too many other inflated claims to credit with any
sort of credence. He often demands credentials from others but has
none of his own.

> It is embarrassing for him to be called out in front of all
> his Usenet connections; to be exposed as the uncaring, selfish cretin
> he is.

My "usenet connections" bwahahahahaha... Mu says he's exposed me.
<LOL> Denser than depleted uranium, is the boy.

It's so good to be Freuded by someone with the brilliant analytic
powers of this anonymous troll and spammer. Here, see who and what Mu
is and has been through just a few of his various name changes. My
personal favorite was when he called himself "arete" (with
diacriticals) and didn't know it meant fishbone in French. He changed
it quickly and hasn't mentioned it since.
<http://www.geocities.com/tanirevek/Roose.html>
<<http://tinyurl.com/hdex> >

> Damn near dead two months ago

Standard made-up "information" that this guy likes to throw out. He
operates in that wonderful shadowy world of repeated lies with no
accountability.

I had coronary care in the 80's and 90's. Not since. Had *good*
cardiologists.

> and he has the audacity to come back to
> a CARDIOLOGY NG when his own life was saved by CARDIOLOGISTS.

My life was indeed saved by cardiologists. But most assuredly not by
Dr. Andrew B. Chung (q.v. - who is a mutually declared "friend" to Mu)
who is the only cardiologist I've ever seen who posts scientific
nonsense, religious propaganda, and questionable medical advice
online.

Chung seems to have particular difficulty with numbers; he has
variously said that 2 pounds of bread contains 4000 calories, 2 pounds
of potatoes contains 3600 calories, that running 5 miles burns 300
calories, that everyone should take 325mg aspirin daily. Guesswork in
his advice to others and lack of research while advising people how to
live or alter their lives. Here's a very small exchange that
illustrates Chung:

<<<<< begin quote >>>>>
Chung says:
>Actually, 2 lbs of bread is about 4000 calories. "
>>
>> (
http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp)

Someone else says:
>> According to my sources (GU Kompass Naehrwerte among others) 2 lbs

of
>> bread have between about 1760 and 2910 calories.
>>
>> The higher value is for crispbread, the lower for whole grain

bread,
>> white bread lying somewhere in between.

Chung says:
That's why calories don't really matter, Thorsten, as long as you have
a handle on the amount of food you are eating.
<<<< end quote>>>>

He is also a fundamentalist religious fanatic who uses his "faith"
like a weapon against anyone who disagrees with him. His proselytizing
and strident preaching is a constant source of contention in
sci.med.cardiology. He does it insolently and with that same sort of
nasty spirit where schoolyard wiseguys do malicious things they think
they can get away with.

Chung "invented" a diet that limits total daily food intake to 2
pounds for weight control nad maximal health - for everybody
irrespective of age, activity, size and virtually any health
conditions. He says that he got the idea while watching an IMAX movie
about Everest climbers who, he says, eat less than that while they
climb. When presented with information *from* Everest climbers who say
they consume vastly larger amounts of calories, Chung has evaded or
simply ignored it. Here's his FAQ about the 2 pound diet. It's
hilarious. See what he thinks dried foods are like and how much water
they need to rehydrate. <http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp>
While you're at it, see if you can count the number of keywords Chung
has put at the bottom of his pages to make sure he gets hits.

He suggests you might want to be one of his new customers on his
website.
"If you need a cardiologist and reside here in Georgia, I am also
seeing folks in person. If you like what you have learned from this
web site and are interested in seeing me, you should visit my virtual
office for details about how to get a temporary username and password
to learn more about what it would be like to have me as your
cardiologist."

He believes that there has been an actual global flood (and says
there's scientific evidence for it but doesn't offer it) and that
there was truly a single "Eve" (says he personally knows the guys who
"proved" it) that gave rise to the entire human race. This man has
degrees in scientific fields. He spends an enormous amount of time
online and on his web site. Extremely unusual for an MD with a
practice. He has no hospital staff privileges and was fired for cause
from a Florida medical facility.

Chung and Mu play their trolling game with exquisite choreography. Mu
makes his scurrilous, often vicious, usually untrue statments nad
Chung "replies" to them so they're posted one more time. It's been a
standard play for them for years. Mu goes away now and then and has
claimed to have been in Iraq or doing some other James Bond business.
Some people believe that the two are the same person, but that seems
unlikely given their differences in style and claims. They claim to
meet each other in the Atlanta area; residence obviously unclear for
Mu, Chung's a matter of public record.

> You defend that insanity, do you?

Irony meters explode everywhere...

Bob
Mark Preston

<snip>

Meanwhile . . . back at the ranch

hahahahah!
JE Anderson

<huge snippage>

Hey there Bob - no worries on this front. I only know you from the
rec.food.historic group but if I compare your postings to the dynamic duo's
I think I know who I were to believe if a decision was forced on me.

Note to the trolls involved please stop boring us with your crap and
littering our newsgroups with your trash...

Janet

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

JE Anderson wrote:

> <huge snippage>

Yes, that is how I would also describe Bob.

Poor guy...

He remains in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

May he accept Christ as his personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that he too
may have eternal life and the infinite riches of God's kingdom.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J2DB148A7

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

Olivers

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD muttered....

> JE Anderson wrote:
>
>> <huge snippage>

> Yes, that is how I would also describe Bob.
>
> Poor guy...

But a considerably brighter buld than demonstrated by the occasional
glimmer you so rudely emit.

> He remains in my prayers to God in Christ's name.
>
> May he accept Christ as his personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
> he too may have eternal life and the infinite riches of God's kingdom.

The very faith which you so ardently clamor about would reject you from the
very Gates of Heaven for severe and unrepented attitudinal and mortal sins
agains your fellow men, you vile little caster of first stones.

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,

Any evidence of humility on your part remains to date entirely unreavealed.

> Andrew
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-Certified Cardiologist
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Evidence that sanity was not considered during the certification process
(unless the Board considered that a rotten-hearted physician was capable of
healing the wounded hearts of folks with healthy attitudes and unhealthy
pumps).

You're nought but a nasty little bugger, likely so unattractive in
childhood that your mother had to deck you out in ungnawed porkchop bones
before the neighborhood dogs would deign to play with you, and having not
improved measurably with age.

TMO
JE Anderson

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
s.com...
> JE Anderson wrote:
>
> > <huge snippage>

> Yes, that is how I would also describe Bob.
>
> Poor guy...

Wow, brilliant rebuttle - did you have to study long at your master's feet
to learn such eloquence? <snerk>

And now to follow my own advice....the end

Janet

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

"JE Anderson" > wrote in message news:<0rDkc.308019$Pk3.78749@pd7tw1no>...
> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > JE Anderson wrote:
> >
> > > <huge snippage>

> > Yes, that is how I would also describe Bob.
> >
> > Poor guy...

> Wow, brilliant rebuttle

Wasn't a rebuttle but concordance.

> - did you have to study long at your master's feet
> to learn such eloquence? <snerk>

With His gift of truth discernment, no studying was required :-)

> And now to follow my own advice....the end

Too bad, Bob, can't follow such advice, else his obsessions would be
cured.

> Janet

Thanks for underscoring Bob's obsessions, Janet.

You will be in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so
that you too will be at peace.

Andrew