Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,talk.origins

Default An Open Letter To Andrew Chung

To Andrew Chung:

Khubla had Asked:

Wonder what he (Andrew) feels is the purpose of his dribble?

You Said: The Lord's purpose for my posting here on USENET is to inform.

>Geoff asked:

Ø Why do you think that this is germane to sci.med.cardiology,
alt.atheism, or rec.food.cooking?

Ø Your Reply:
> This discussion seems to hold the interest of participants from all three
> newsgroups.

You seem to think the participants in the newsgroups that you post to enjoy
your post. Let’s see if this is true.

Al wrote on 3/13/2006

This SHIT, in a Cardiology group, really ought to stop. No wonder this
guy is unable to get through hospital doors (except maybe as a psych
patient).

Andrew, I have never read anyone supporting you at Sci.med.cardology and Al’s
remark seems to sum that’s groups opinion of you.

Now Jmcquown wrote on March, 13, 2006

Please stop cross-posting this crap to rec.food.cooking! Unless Jesus
Christ has some recipes or cooking tips to share, we really don't give a
rats ass whether you believe in him as the son of god or not. Thanks!

This is a fair and reasonable request as religion is not relevant to this
group and again he sums up their opinion of your post on rec.foods.cooking.

Now Andrew, I have read dozens of your post and never have you anything new
or even relevant to say, so your stated claim of “informing” is simply not
true. However this in itself is irrelevant as the subscribers of all of
these newsgroups simply don’t want to hear your proselytizing, and that is
their right as I’m sure you will agree. People have pleaded with you to
stop your god post. As an atheist I would never post my views in a
religious newsgroup as it would be in poor taste. Groups come together to
discuss topics of mutual interest and your presence has been clearly
unwelcome. As a good Christian I’m sure that you don’t want to cause
anguish or hard feelings by your actions or words. Remember, “Do unto
others as you would have them do unto you”. Please just confine your god
remarks to one or more of the hundred Christian sites available. There you
can glow, wiggle, shake, talk in tongues, proselytize, shout “Hallelujah ain’t
GOD great” and do whatever “true believers” do to each other and you will
have a receptive audience, guaranteed. If on the other hand you choose to
ignore our request then it will clearly show you to be Satanic and hiding
under the veil of a Christian with the intent of casting religion in a bad
light. This will require a sharpened stake and a short exoticism ritual
from our good Catholic Cardiologists brothers in the Atlanta chapter, but
enough of this talk, I’m sure that you are a good if slightly misdirected
follower of the great sky god……... oh, what’s his name?

So, on behalf of all the above mentioned newsgroups let us bid adieu Andrew.
Parting is such sweet sorrow as they say.

Khubla

@ alt.atheism

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,talk.origins

Amen.

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,talk.origins

Spamming Christians really confuse me. They think eventually somebody
will read their words and think, Gosh, maybe I really *should* accept
this guy Jesus into my heart.

Unfortunately, the truth is people read these posts and think, Gosh,
why are Christians such a$$holes?

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,talk.origins

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Spamming Christians really confuse me. They think eventually somebody
> will read their words and think, Gosh, maybe I really *should* accept
> this guy Jesus into my heart.
>
> Unfortunately, the truth is people read these posts and think, Gosh,
> why are Christians such a$$holes?

lol, I agree. I also love when they spray paint WWJD on the freeway
bridges. hello .. that is a crime.

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife

Khubla wrote:
> To Andrew Chung:
>
> Khubla had Asked:
>
> Wonder what he (Andrew) feels is the purpose of his dribble?
>
> You Said: The Lord's purpose for my posting here on USENET is to inform.
> >>

> >Geoff asked:

> Ø Why do you think that this is germane to sci.med.cardiology,
> alt.atheism, or rec.food.cooking?
>
> Ø Your Reply:
> > This discussion seems to hold the interest of participants from all three
> > newsgroups.

> You seem to think the participants in the newsgroups that you post to enjoy
> your post.

No.

Without the LORD, there can be no joy.

Truth is simple.

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to hold your interest drawing you ever closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Al wrote:
> wrote:
> > Al wrote:

> >> Chung, a SIMPLE STRAIGHTFORWARD question... Why don't you start your own
> >> group, where people can decide FOR THEMSELVES whether to read your
> >> posts?

> > maybe you are new to the internet, here you decide for yourself if you
> > wish to read something or not. no one has to start a separate group for
> > that. you just ignore what you dislike or plonk capish?
> >

> Thanks for yours, but I want Chung's answer.

Without the LORD, you will always want.

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

ensenadajim wrote:

You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife

Knit Chic wrote:

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Spamming Christians really confuse me. They think eventually somebody
> > will read their words and think, Gosh, maybe I really *should* accept
> > this guy Jesus into my heart.
> >
> > Unfortunately, the truth is people read these posts and think, Gosh,
> > why are Christians such a$$holes?

> lol, I agree.

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> I also love when they spray paint WWJD on the freeway
> bridges.

Your love is misplaced.

> hello .. that is a crime.

It also was not done by someone walking with Christ (Romans 13).

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Robibnikoff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in
> message ups.com...
> > Al wrote:

> >> Thanks for yours, but I want Chung's answer.

> > Without the LORD, you will always want.

> Nym-shifting mother****er. DIE!

Sorry you could not resist opening this letter that was addressed to
me. Please forgive all my iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Robyn whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Al wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Khubla wrote:
> >> To Andrew Chung:
> >>
> >> Khubla had Asked:
> >>
> >> Wonder what he (Andrew) feels is the purpose of his dribble?
> >>

> Chung, a SIMPLE STRAIGHTFORWARD question... Why don't you start your own
> group, where people can decide FOR THEMSELVES whether to read your
> posts?

There is no need to "reinvent the wheel."

> No bull shit, just give us a straight answer.

My answer is a straight as a wheel can roll.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

>You now remind me of "Sponge" Bob (aka this one) who basks in the
sarcastic use of "seriously."

If you were secure in the truth, you would have strength to resist the
temptation of descending into namecalling, you poor afflicted soul.

>My answer is a straight as a wheel can roll.

Yep. An unbalanced wheel.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Ace Berserker wrote:

> >You now remind me of "Sponge" Bob (aka this one) who basks in the
> >sarcastic use of "seriously."

> If you were secure in the truth, you would have strength to resist the
> temptation of descending into namecalling, you poor afflicted soul.

Using terms of endearment is not namecalling.

Truth is simple.

> >My answer is as straight as a wheel can roll.

> Yep. An unbalanced wheel.

Even an unbalanced wheel is able to roll straight.

Again, truth is simple.

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that you will
someday be able to read that which is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Amen and amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

On 20 Mar 2006 03:15:12 -0800, Satan's agent, "Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD" > tried to avoid admitting he copied me
when he wrote:

>ensenadajim wrote:
>>
>> Imitation, chung, is the sincerest form of flattery.

>In truth, nothing was imitated.

But everyone else realizes you did so. Too bad you cannot see yourself
clearly. Goes to help explain why you have not sought professional
help for your psychoisis.

jim

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> ensenadajim wrote:
>>
>> Imitation, chung, is the sincerest form of flattery.

> In truth, nothing was imitated.
>
>> Thank you,

> All thanks and praises belong to the LORD, Whom I love with all my
> heart, soul, mind and strength.
>
>> pervert.

> There is nothing purer than the love one has for the LORD Almighty GOD.
>
> You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus' most
> precious and holy name.
>
> May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
> also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:
>
> "KING of kings and LORD of lords.
>
> Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
> cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
> 03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
> thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
>

> http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
>
> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> how the LORD has reshaped me:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
> Andrew
> http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Dr.CHung,
You have the God haters on the run again.
God bless!!

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

Richard Dawkins wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> ensenadajim wrote:
>>>
>>> Imitation, chung, is the sincerest form of flattery.

>> In truth, nothing was imitated.
>>
>>> Thank you,

>> All thanks and praises belong to the LORD, Whom I love with all my
>> heart, soul, mind and strength.
>>
>>> pervert.

>> There is nothing purer than the love one has for the LORD Almighty GOD.
>>
>> You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus' most
>> precious and holy name.
>>
>> May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
>> also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:
>>
>> "KING of kings and LORD of lords.
>>
>> Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
>> cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
>> 03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
>> thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
>>

>> http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
>>
>> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> how the LORD has reshaped me:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
>>
>> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>>
>> Andrew
>> http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

> Dr.CHung,
> You have the God haters on the run again.
> God bless!!

He even has quite a number of believers on the run. He exhibits such an
unthinking, unswerving belief in the fact that God has given him the one
and only truth that calling him a "believer" is throwing away Christs
teaching that Humility is a step on the path to the Lord.

ShadowWolf

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

Richard Dawkins wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > ensenadajim wrote:
> >>
> >> Imitation, chung, is the sincerest form of flattery.

> > In truth, nothing was imitated.
> >
> >> Thank you,

> > All thanks and praises belong to the LORD, Whom I love with all my
> > heart, soul, mind and strength.
> >
> >> pervert.

> > There is nothing purer than the love one has for the LORD Almighty GOD.
> >
> > You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.
> >
> > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
> > also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:
> >
> > "KING of kings and LORD of lords.
> >
> > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
> > cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
> > 03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
> > thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
> >

> > http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
> >
> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> > how the LORD has reshaped me:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's love,
> >
> > Andrew
> > http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

> Dr.CHung,
> You have the God haters on the run again.
> God bless!!

All glory and praise belongs to the LORD, Whom I love with all my heart,
soul, mind, and strength :-)

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

ensenadajim wrote:

> On 20 Mar 2006 03:15:12 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung,
> MD/PhD" > wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:
> >>
> >> Imitation, chung, is the sincerest form of flattery.

> >In truth, nothing was imitated.

> But everyone else realizes you did so.

Would suggest you try being truthful.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

Teresa Green wrote:
> > Richard Dawkins wrote:
> >>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> groups.com...

> >>Dr.CHung,
> >>You have the God haters on the run again.
> >>God bless!!

> Dawkins is a know spam artist and no more a pilot that Daffy Duck

That is not what I discern.

You will be in my prayers, dear Teresa whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

I am a practicing Christian and I REALLY resent your using my bandwidth
to make enemies for God. Many people pay by the minute for access, and
you are an abuser and no Christian.

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

Judith Umbria wrote:
> I am a practicing Christian

Those who walk with Christ have GOD's work as their food.

> and I REALLY resent your using my bandwidth

Those who walk with Christ have given up everything in this world for
the treasures of HIS kingdom.

> to make enemies for God.

The LORD guides me in everything I say, do, and write.

> Many people pay by the minute for access,

It seems you are serving two masters.

> and you are an abuser and no Christian.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You will be in my prayers, dear Judith whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

On 25 Mar 2006 04:14:59 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Judith Umbria wrote:
>> I am a practicing Christian

>Those who walk with Christ have GOD's work as their food.

Which she offers to you.

>> and I REALLY resent your using my bandwidth

>Those who walk with Christ have given up everything in this world for
>the treasures of HIS kingdom.

That is why she resents you because your purpose is:
>> to make enemies for God.

>The LORD guides me in everything I say, do, and write.

Your LORD is Satan and we know what your Satan desires

>> Many people pay by the minute for access,

>It seems you are serving two masters.

She rejects Satan and all his servants. You serve only
one master whilst professing another. Your shame and
guilt must be a heavy burden to you. Can you continue
to bear this burden much longer?

>> and you are an abuser and no Christian.

See what she discerns

>Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Your LORD is Satan, this good Christian has discerned it
since she sees what you are doing in his name.

>You will be in my prayers, dear Judith whom I love, in Jesus' most
>precious and holy name.

It is not her that is in most need. She does not follow Satan.

>Will be available to "glow"

in the flames of hell. Your pain must be great. Step away
from the brink before it is too late.

>For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>how the LORD has reshaped me:

You shame in Satan is great and your pain must be deep. Cast
him off my friend.

--
Les Hellawell

Greetings from:
YORKSHIRE The White Rose County
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

Les Hellawell wrote:

> On 25 Mar 2006 04:14:59 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >Judith Umbria wrote:
> >> I am a practicing Christian

> >Those who walk with Christ have GOD's work as their food.

> Which she offers to you.

It is not hers to offer.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:27:27 -0500, "Satan's agent, Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD" > wrote nothing worth repeating:

Hey chungiebabie, did you notice that she is another person whoi has
called you sata's agent? Now, let's see how you lie about that in the
future.

jim