Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For Andrew Chung

Chung, you stupid ass, I counted 27 post that you made to the food site just
yesterday plus you trashed up several other sites as well with your blatant
religious stupidly. It's clear now that you do this just to irritate
others, there is no message value in your post what-so-ever. Nobody will
talk with you even on the Christian site so you want to take revenge, is
that it? You think the world hates you, and guess what? You're right! All
this time you spend with these long post shows that you have no business
practice or home life. Try and get a life and not worry about the hear
after. When you die you will be dead for a loooooog time so enjoy life now,
OK. Try and see if you can go a month without these post, and if your lord
wants otherwise tell him to come see me, I'll take care of the jerk. Oh,
and no more "I'm sorry" crap, just treat other people with respect and quit
ruining their groups.

Khuble