Olivers

Default Pastorio Attempts To Hide His Psychotic Behaviors

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD muttered....

> JE Anderson wrote:
>
>> <huge snippage>

> Yes, that is how I would also describe Bob.
>
> Poor guy...

But a considerably brighter buld than demonstrated by the occasional
glimmer you so rudely emit.

> He remains in my prayers to God in Christ's name.
>
> May he accept Christ as his personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
> he too may have eternal life and the infinite riches of God's kingdom.

The very faith which you so ardently clamor about would reject you from the
very Gates of Heaven for severe and unrepented attitudinal and mortal sins
agains your fellow men, you vile little caster of first stones.

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,

Any evidence of humility on your part remains to date entirely unreavealed.

> Andrew
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-Certified Cardiologist
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Evidence that sanity was not considered during the certification process
(unless the Board considered that a rotten-hearted physician was capable of
healing the wounded hearts of folks with healthy attitudes and unhealthy
pumps).

You're nought but a nasty little bugger, likely so unattractive in
childhood that your mother had to deck you out in ungnawed porkchop bones
before the neighborhood dogs would deign to play with you, and having not
improved measurably with age.

TMO