kmb

Default Old Greek Family Dishes Available

A local lady in our area has been selling her Mediterranean dishes for
quite a while through church and other venues. She mixes her own
spice and rice mixes from old family (Greek) recipes that have been
handed down through the generations and due to popular demand, finally
started packaging them for sale. I have already bought several and
love them all ... I thought it would be nice to share her with the
rest of the world since she just had a website developed. Please pay
her a visit at www.evelynselegantedibles.com. She even has some great
introductory specials! A personal favorite of mine is Yiayia's
Special Occasion Rice (her grandmother's recipe) ... I can't get
enough of it! I hope this is the right place to post this ... if not,
please forgive me, I just
found this site.