Posted to rec.food.drink

Default I need your help with my FREE Cocktail Recipes eBooklet

I am putting together a free eBooklet of cocktail recipes to give away
to people that sign up for my website at
http://www.happyhourhotspots.com/. If anyone has a great recipe that
they would like to submit please send them to me at
.

Be sure to include the following:
Drink Name:
Drink Type:
Ingredients:
Mixing Instructions:
Your Name (for credit in book):

and any other info you feel is necessary to include.

Thanks in advance to everyone who sends me their recipes. I will be
sure to email each of you a PDF copy when it is completed.

Rick Pinney
HappyHourHotSpots.com
Where are you going tonight for Happy Hour?

Vodka Cocktail Recipes Australia michaelchnya General Cooking 0 22-07-2010 11:16 AM
Free Salads Recipes eBook.. 374 Pages of Salad Recipes, FREE [email protected] General Cooking 0 03-06-2008 02:16 PM
Christmas Cocktail Recipes D General 2 15-12-2005 01:22 AM
Gum free gluten free recipes Herika General Cooking 0 29-06-2005 10:00 PM
Seeking gum-free gluten-free recipes whitewater262 General Cooking 5 17-04-2005 10:09 PM