FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   I need your help with my FREE Cocktail Recipes eBooklet (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/73944-i-need-your-help.html)

[email protected] 11-11-2005 05:04 AM

I need your help with my FREE Cocktail Recipes eBooklet

I am putting together a free eBooklet of cocktail recipes to give away
to people that sign up for my website at
http://www.happyhourhotspots.com/. If anyone has a great recipe that
they would like to submit please send them to me at
.

Be sure to include the following:
Drink Name:
Drink Type:
Ingredients:
Mixing Instructions:
Your Name (for credit in book):

and any other info you feel is necessary to include.

Thanks in advance to everyone who sends me their recipes. I will be
sure to email each of you a PDF copy when it is completed.

Rick Pinney
HappyHourHotSpots.com
Where are you going tonight for Happy Hour?