Posted to rec.food.drink

Default zeat online table booking

Greetings!
We are pleased to announce that after our huge success in Bangalore Zeat is going live in Delhi this May. Zeat is an online hassle free restaurant table booking platform based on a simple and user friendly interface. We have a large number of restaurant partners in Bangalore and Delhi and the numbers are on a rise. We aim to change and develop the entire reservation system used currently in the Indian restaurant industry and have our coverage in every major city in the near future.
Do check us out for our amazing offers and great deals!
Follow us on Facebook, linkedIn or shoot us a mail at

Akshat Singhal
COO Zeat Delhi | +91 8946978907 | linkedIn