Member

Default The most effective method to dispose of listing skin because of weight misfortune?

I've as of late begun school and am currently living in a lodging and the change in lifestyle has created me some weight misfortune, i've lost about 8kgs in 3 months. I'm blissful about coz i would have been wise to get more fit, yet it has deserted my skin listing specifically on my arms, hands, neck and face. Is there a cure for this?
how much do facelifts cost
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreya_09 View Post
I've as of late begun school and am currently living in a lodging and the change in lifestyle has created me some weight misfortune, i've lost about 8kgs in 3 months. I'm blissful about coz i would have been wise to get more fit, yet it has deserted my skin listing specifically on my arms, hands, neck and face. Is there a cure for this?
how much do facelifts cost
Well I know a lady who lost a bunch of weight and they cut off her extry skin and donate it to the burn unit at the hospital. I think they cut it off free if you let them have it. Check that out and report back. Thanks.