FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   The most effective method to dispose of listing skin because of weight misfortune? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/423214-most-effective-method-dispose.html)

shreya_09 09-03-2013 10:03 AM

The most effective method to dispose of listing skin because of weight misfortune?

I've as of late begun school and am currently living in a lodging and the change in lifestyle has created me some weight misfortune, i've lost about 8kgs in 3 months. I'm blissful about coz i would have been wise to get more fit, yet it has deserted my skin listing specifically on my arms, hands, neck and face. Is there a cure for this?
how much do facelifts cost

bigwheel 09-03-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shreya_09 (Post 1819810)
I've as of late begun school and am currently living in a lodging and the change in lifestyle has created me some weight misfortune, i've lost about 8kgs in 3 months. I'm blissful about coz i would have been wise to get more fit, yet it has deserted my skin listing specifically on my arms, hands, neck and face. Is there a cure for this?
how much do facelifts cost

Well I know a lady who lost a bunch of weight and they cut off her extry skin and donate it to the burn unit at the hospital. I think they cut it off free if you let them have it. Check that out and report back. Thanks.