Old 07-08-2004, 07:02 AM
newsinfo

Default I need coctail recipe for someone who likes to drink wisky

Does this person drink Bourbon? How about a nice true
Kentucky mint julep?

Let bourbon (J.D. or Jim Beam) soak in fresh (lightly crushed)
mint leaves for a couple of days. (Or just get fresh mint and
crush it on the spot.) Pour the bourbon over a glass full of lightly
crushed ice with a pinch of sugar and a mint sprig.
(The sit back and watch the Derby).

"Andrea" wrote in message
om...
I need coctail recipe for someone who likes almost just to drink
wisky and sometimes beer...

Andrea
http://www.youwager.com

Old 07-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Andrea

"Andrea" wrote in message
om...
I need coctail recipe for someone who likes almost just to drink
wisky and sometimes beer...

Andrea
http://www.youwager.com

Bourbon good choice, thanks, but isnt't julep too sweet?
Anyways I will try it, and tell you my opinion.

Andrea
http://www.youwager.com