Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT - Hell's Kitchen

For some reason... I missed the last 3 episodes and am just now remembering
to ask... who won?

--
Cyndi (again)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Syssi wrote:
> For some reason... I missed the last 3 episodes and am just now remembering
> to ask... who won?
>
> --
> Cyndi (again)

Gordon Ramsay, while cursing all the way to the bank.

;-)

Rusty

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Syssi wrote:
> For some reason... I missed the last 3 episodes and am just now
> remembering to ask... who won?

Heather

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Syssi wrote:
> For some reason... I missed the last 3 episodes and am just now
> remembering to ask... who won?

Heather. I'd pulled for her from the start. I don't watch "reality shows"
per se, but at least this one required you to have some sort of skill, not
like Fear Factor or Big Brother or Survivor. Okay, so Americal Idol sort of
required a skill... I only watched the try-outs because they are so
hilarious and then the final few.)

At the end of Hell's Kitchen, 3 months after Heather won, they showed her
being presented at the restaurant at the Las Vegas resort to her staff
(along with other hotel employees in attendance) as their new Executive
Chef. IMO, she did a great job. I hope she pulls it off. There's no
guarantee she's going to get to stay there, you know. But what a fantastic
opportunity!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Syssi wrote:
>> For some reason... I missed the last 3 episodes and am just now
>> remembering to ask... who won?

> Heather
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com ===========

Thanks Dave.

After I posted the quiry... I went "doh!" and Googled. LOL

I don't recall whose blog I found but it made for funny reading. I wasn't a
die-hard for watching each episode but did find it amusing what people were
willing to do or put up with...

--
Cyndi (again)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Syssi wrote:

> For some reason... I missed the last 3 episodes and am just now
> remembering to ask... who won?

As others have said, Heather one. She was one of the favorites all
along. The surprise was that Virginia also made it to the final two.

Brian (thinks it's not bad for summer fill-in TV)

won't shut up.

Hell's Kitchen 08/25/09 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 44 30-08-2009 02:56 AM
Hell's Kitchen lianzhaowei888 General Cooking 2 01-06-2008 05:26 AM
Hell's Kitchen Davlo General Cooking 16 22-06-2007 09:12 PM
hell's kitchen t.racer Vegan 4 29-07-2006 10:14 PM
What is Hell's Kitchen about? notbob General Cooking 16 11-07-2006 11:56 PM