Old 29-07-2006, 06:14 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default hell's kitchen

Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
the show is an animal killer.

http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Old 29-07-2006, 06:33 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

um so?

you win a bozo button.

Old 29-07-2006, 08:55 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"t.racer" wrote in message
Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
the show is an animal killer.

http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Gordon Ramsay's offensive behaviour in the kitchen isn't the norm in the real
catering world. I don't like him, and I don't like the way he forced/conditioned his
young children to accept his animal abuse.

Old 29-07-2006, 09:55 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
was hilarious. If only that woman realized that eating tortured
animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
customers.

Old 29-07-2006, 10:14 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"t.racer" wrote in message
I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
was hilarious.

No. I can't remember seeing anyone have a go back at him, apart from maybe Edwina
Curry MP. In the real catering world Ramsay is seen as a flapper because he spends
too much time and emotional effort on being confrontational rather than getting the
food out.

If only that woman realized that eating tortured
animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
customers.

It's much worse. People can leave or refuse to pay.

wrote:

"t.racer" wrote in message
Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
the show is an animal killer.

http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Gordon Ramsay's offensive behaviour in the kitchen isn't the norm in the real
catering world. I don't like him, and I don't like the way he forced/conditioned
his
young children to accept his animal abuse.

Hell's Kitchen 08/25/09 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 44 30-08-2009 02:56 AM
Hell's Kitchen lianzhaowei888 General Cooking 2 01-06-2008 05:26 AM
Hell's Kitchen Davlo General Cooking 16 22-06-2007 09:12 PM
OT - Hell's Kitchen Syssi General Cooking 5 26-08-2006 09:28 PM
What is Hell's Kitchen about? notbob General Cooking 16 11-07-2006 11:56 PM