Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Is it O.K. to re-use teabags?

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:53:46 GMT, TimC
> wrote:

>On 2006-08-16, Kevin S Wilson (aka Bruce)
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:10:57 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:
>>>
>>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

>> My computer does it automatically.

>How does one crosspost Kevins anyway?

Dinner and a movie would be a nice start.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:21:36 GMT, "Aloke Prasad"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .

>> WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>> MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>>
>> "LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"
>>
>> ARE YOU ALL RETARTED OR SOMETHING?!

>Here is a primer on the language of Internet.
>
>http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

Like I'm dumb enough to clink on a link that leads to an executable
file!! Most likely it's a virus or a TLA.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,triangle.bizarre,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote

>>>LOL!

>>WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>>MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>>
>>"LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"

> RTFM.

Dorsey remains eternally clueless.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? -PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:09:26 GMT, Thomas Silverstein
> wrote:

>On Wed, Shen wrote:
>> Emily,
>> Who knew your question would prompt such ludicrous, vulgar, and
>> irresponsible reactions from all these LITTLE BOYS?

I certainly didn't see it coming. Seems VERY untypical of the Usernet
(tm).

>> I'm hoping they are over their tantrums and have paused a while to grow
>> up.

That's some long pause.

>> This is a tea group isn't it? And not a feminine hygeine discussion.

I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
about feminine hygeine?

>No doubt.
>
>I was totally repulsed when that guy made some post about the
>tablespoon full of poop he discovered in his undergarments.

I think he was making all that stuff up.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,triangle.bizarre,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> This is a tea group isn't it? And not a feminine hygeine discussion.

> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
> about feminine hygeine?

SUBSCRIBE!

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 2006-08-17, Mordechai Housman > wrote:

> "Bryce Utting" > wrote in message

>> hmmmm: sounds like the same DLL hell problem my cousin had. try
>> deleting all DLLs in your Windows/system32 directory and see what
>> happens.

> If you're going to do that, might I suggest you also delete all those
> pesky EXE files, and INI files, and all that sort of thing. After all,
> they're only taking up space on the hard drive, doing the important
> things you want the computer to do.
>
> Boy I hope no one is actually obeying any of the instructions in this
> thread!

I'm stumped. I can't even find find this crazy directory Bryce
mentioned.

When I went out at lunchtime a crazy and/or prophetic guy on the
street muttered "look in "drive c" to me. Well, the closest thing
I've got is a /dev/hdc but there's *nothing* in there now and when there
is anything it's always *read-only*!

Anyway, I've got bigger fish to fry than this CROSS PSOT KEVIN
problem. My fancy new Finux installation is missing
drivers/input/hollerith.ko and I can't read my old Fortran programs.

--
The dark smell of dankness grew stronger and stronger.
[G.P. Taylor]
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:54:06 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:

>>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

>> My computer does it automatically.

>Oh come on, you can't highlight and hit the delete key to remove the cross
>posts? Get Outlook Express for Dummies.

Why would I use a piece of software with such an insulting name?
Buying it would only encourage that "the consumer is an idiot"
mentality.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks

On 2006-08-17, TimC > wrote:
> On 2006-08-16, Kevin S Wilson (aka Bruce)
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:10:57 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:
>>>
>>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

>> My computer does it automatically.

> How does one crosspost Kevins anyway?

It could be some kind of fancy IT jargon. I found a page on teh
interweb that says it means "Kilo-Engine Visual Instruction Network"
but maybe that's a typo for "Kibo-Engine"?

--
When Toad found himself immured in a dank and noisome dungeon, ... he
flung himself at full length on the floor, and shed bitter tears, and
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:10:00 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"
> wrote:

>>> Is that some kind of "mouse" manoeuvre? My newsreader doesn't do
>>> *anything* when I move my "mouse". Did you write that book?

>> hmmmm: sounds like the same DLL hell problem my cousin had. try
>> deleting all DLLs in your Windows/system32 directory and see what
>> happens.

>If you're going to do that, might I suggest you also delete all those
>pesky EXE files, and INI files, and all that sort of thing. After all,
>they're only taking up space on the hard drive, doing the important
>things you want the computer to do.
>
>Boy I hope no one is actually obeying any of the instructions in this
>thread!

What kind of idiot would actually believe that those instructions were
posted with the intent that they be taken seriously?

Oh. Wait.

Um . . . sorry.

You can go back to seriously correcting those serious instructions
now.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:18:31 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
>> about feminine hygeine?

>SUBSCRIBE!

You're new to the Usernet (tm), right? That command doesn't work. Use
the following command instead (without the quotation points):

"ADD ME TO THE LITS"

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
>>> about feminine hygeine?

>>SUBSCRIBE!
>>

> You're new to the Usernet (tm), right?

Usernet?! I'm surfing the web with IE. Tools --> News.

> That command doesn't work. Use
> the following command instead (without the quotation points):
>
> "ADD ME TO THE LITS"

Don't be stupid. I remember litservers, and the command
was SUBSCRIBE.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Otto Bahn wrote:

> Don't be stupid. I remember litservers, and the command
> was SUBSCRIBE.

Unsubscribe

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> BTW, do you know of a chat room
> about feminine hygeine?

Do you ever read that "not so fresh" newsgroup?
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern
adm adm is offline

"Citizen_Cain" > wrote in message

> "Bryce Utting" > wrote in message
>> Mark Edwards > wrote:
>> > Now that's just stupid. The language of the interweb is English,
>> > since it's owned by America.

>> quit trolling: the English language is NOT owned by America, they're
>> merely squatting.
>>

> OVER ENGLAND'S FACE

GYAC

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

In article >,
Marc Goodman > wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > BTW, do you know of a chat room
> > about feminine hygeine?

> Do you ever read that "not so fresh" newsgroup?

For the ultimate in feminine freshness, here is the ultimate product:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/commercials/Woomba/
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Barky Bark wrote:
> it is shameful

What?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> Marc Goodman > wrote:
>
> > Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > > BTW, do you know of a chat room
> > > about feminine hygeine?

> > Do you ever read that "not so fresh" newsgroup?

> For the ultimate in feminine freshness, here is the ultimate product:
>
> http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/commercials/Woomba/
> --

How brilliantly funny is that!! hahahaha!!

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:39:29 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote
>
>>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>>SUBSCRIBE!
>>>

>> You're new to the Usernet (tm), right?

>Usernet?! I'm surfing the web with IE. Tools --> News.
>
>> That command doesn't work. Use
>> the following command instead (without the quotation points):
>>
>> "ADD ME TO THE LITS"

>Don't be stupid. I remember litservers, and the command
>was SUBSCRIBE.

That was only in college, and the litservers made you specify
language. I hated the postmodern litserver, with it's "This is not a
litserver" message and its refusal to call Cervantes a postmodernist.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"cybercat" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article >,
> > Marc Goodman > wrote:

> > > Do you ever read that "not so fresh" newsgroup?

> > For the ultimate in feminine freshness, here is the ultimate product:
> >
> > http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/commercials/Woomba/
> > --

> How brilliantly funny is that!! hahahaha!!

<snicker>
Blame that one on sf.
She sent it to me by private e-mail weeks ago. ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"TimC" > wrote in
message

>> Boy I hope no one is actually obeying any of the instructions in this
>> thread!

> Sure! My computer boots a lot quicker now. There's only one small
> problem. I can't "login" into my harddisk with my "mouse". Could you
> tell me what I have done wrong?

No problem at all. You need to keep pressing that button under the
coffee cup holder. Press it no less than seventeen times. If you're
compulsive obsessive, this is good practice.

After that, follow steps 2, 5, 10, 13, 14, 15, 19, 24, and most of the
rest of the steps in the Microsoft Anything Manual, which are all the
same thing: wait, wait, and wait some more. After that, you can take it
easy for a while, and then your computer will do everything you expect
it to do. (In other words, nothing much.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Adam Funk" > wrote in message
news
> On 2006-08-17, Mordechai Housman > wrote:
>
>> "Bryce Utting" > wrote in message

>>> hmmmm: sounds like the same DLL hell problem my cousin had. try
>>> deleting all DLLs in your Windows/system32 directory and see what
>>> happens.

>> If you're going to do that, might I suggest you also delete all those
>> pesky EXE files, and INI files, and all that sort of thing. After
>> all,
>> they're only taking up space on the hard drive, doing the important
>> things you want the computer to do.
>>
>> Boy I hope no one is actually obeying any of the instructions in this
>> thread!

> I'm stumped. I can't even find find this crazy directory Bryce
> mentioned.
>
> When I went out at lunchtime a crazy and/or prophetic guy on the
> street muttered "look in "drive c" to me. Well, the closest thing
> I've got is a /dev/hdc but there's *nothing* in there now and when
> there
> is anything it's always *read-only*!
>
> Anyway, I've got bigger fish to fry than this CROSS PSOT KEVIN
> problem. My fancy new Finux installation is missing
> drivers/input/hollerith.ko and I can't read my old Fortran programs.

Well, you know the old Beatles tune, "Write in C." (When I find my code
in tons of trouble, friends and neighbors come to me, speaking words of
wisdom: Write in C.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:10:00 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"

>>Boy I hope no one is actually obeying any of the instructions in this
>>thread!

> What kind of idiot would actually believe that those instructions were
> posted with the intent that they be taken seriously?
>
> Oh. Wait.
>
> Um . . . sorry.
>
> You can go back to seriously correcting those serious instructions
> now.

Evidently you forgot for a moment that this was the internet.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Alan Truism" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Barky Bark wrote:
>> it is shameful

> What?

It just is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when Julia Altshuler >
wrote:
>You might be interested in these sources:
>http://wordsmith.org/words/bronx_cheer.html
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronx_cheer
>http://www.answers.com/topic/bronx-cheer
>
>Googling on "bronze cheer" gives only 2 pages of hits, and none of
>them say anything about definition or word origins.

Or I might not be interested. After all, it's right there in DC
Comics' Fantastic Four magz. Ben Grimm (okay, Stan Lee, but you know
what I mean) invented the Bronze Cheer as a joke, and it just caught
on.

What possible reason would I have for posting this, if it weren't
true?

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

No cluons were harmed when "Mordechai Housman"
> wrote:
>Well, you know the old Beatles tune, "Write in C." (When I find my
>code
>in tons of trouble, friends and neighbors come to me, speaking words
>of
>wisdom: Write in C.)

I thought it was "...speaking words of disdain: write VB".

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, wrote:
[snip]

>You're new to the Usernet (tm), right? [...]

G'day mate.

If yer gunna use "tm" then get the friggin' terms right, okay?
It's USENET.

Friggin' newbies ... mumble, mumble...

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks

TimC wrote:

>> WHAT YOU SAY !!!

> YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

CROSS PSOT FOR GREAT JUSTICE

[[ NewsWasher deleted malicious attachment(s): ]]
[[ * cross_post.dll ]]
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Hail Eris! On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:20:06 +0000, Mark Edwards wrote:
> No cluons were harmed when Julia Altshuler wrote:
>>You might be interested in these sources:
>>http://wordsmith.org/words/bronx_cheer.html
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronx_cheer
>>http://www.answers.com/topic/bronx-cheer
>>
>>Googling on "bronze cheer" gives only 2 pages of hits, and none of them
>>say anything about definition or word origins.

> Or I might not be interested. After all, it's right there in DC Comics'
> Fantastic Four magz. Ben Grimm (okay, Stan Lee, but you know what I mean)
> invented the Bronze Cheer as a joke, and it just caught on.
>
> What possible reason would I have for posting this, if it weren't true?

Well, maybe you're just trying to bullshit everyone for the hell of it.

<aside>
DC Comics' "Fantastic Four magz"...Oh, REALLY?

All Hail Discordia! Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; mhm 29 x 21
The Discordian People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without
portfolio)
Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
Real email should go to gmail.com, otherwise the same as above.

Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Covert ace nudists in the Vatican!"

"Real men eat me."

"Any priest or shaman must be presumed guilty until proved innocent." --
Lazarus Long

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges
on the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or
Interpret Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on
the overriding importance of society's reluctance to accept
homosexuality, in Message-ID: <brIDe.67062$Qo.12613@fed1read01>

"Heterosexuality is not *normal*, it's just more /common/."

"For the most part, morality is universal." -- John "Easily" Shocked

"***, straight, they all want blow jobs."

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25 pm, in
rec.arts.drwho

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: **** you, Asshole! Enjoy the
few remaining days of your internet access." Kooky troll John Long
gets delusional, in Message-ID: >

A sad little top-poster with the nym of "Choirboy" once lamed:

> Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
> ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.

Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in a now-lost message

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of
my nipples!" -- Stimpy

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for
these U-nited States!" -- an unknown politician, in a senate floor
debate over bilingual education.)

"The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is
there to preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago,
September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can
solve it." -- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon,
03 Jun 2002 16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in
MID: >

"[Lurlean] would never dream of sleeping with a dog. The Bible's against
it. You don't seem to care what the Bible says, so she thought maybe you
gave that a try too -- in addition to sucking on Steve, letting him play
with your butt, and having seven different ******* lovers in our bed."
-- Sistah Moonshine shocks a.p.h. with the revelation that she got it
off with "Romaine Brooks", in a now-vanished message

"I should have known my boss was evil when he called my jumping onto my
chair to praise the Lord out loud 'inappropriate behavior.'" -- Sistah
Moonshine: Oppressed Christian, in another vanished message

"I made a pact with the devil." -- Sistah Moonshine, from her dream
diary

"'drink that hooch,' they would say, 'and then smoke that joint. Bury
your head in that strange woman's crotch and bring her to a thunderous
climax with your tongue, then tell her no man could ever give her that
much pleasure in a thousand years. Tell her to leave her husband and
become a *******. Drip hot wax on that pervert's nutty buddies and then
charge him extra for the privilege.'" -- Sistah Moonshine is now working
on an erotic epic to outmatch Anne Rice.

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic".

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd

"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky

"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."

"*** men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
> A big mean meanie and heavyweight kookologist responding to my text
> and making me look like a colossal idiot. No more whinges to this mean
> person who keeps pounding my ass into the ground - you go on the lits
> of people who have trounced me. The state I left that group was
> embarassing to me. There were too many posts to follow them all, and I
> know a lot of people were saying mean things about me - but a few
> sucked up. So it was best at that point rather than to browse all the
> crap to simply make a standard post telling people a lot of bullshit
> I'd just made up. I did that on many other groups, but the war is only
> fought here. If anyone thinks I am the least bit kidding, consider how
> long this has been going, how little I have accomplished (i.e., how
> much the mean, mean kookologists have changed everything), and that I
> have a lot of goats to blow.

-- in MID: >

"America is supposed to be the world's melting pot,
so melt!!" -- from some BBS

"There are no governors anywhere."

"The personal _is_ political."

"If humans decline to exercise faith, then an
omnipotent God is impotent." -- Teresita, x-posted to APH

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
Gems" (64/318)

"I don't think so because, I'm a whole lot smarter and far less bigoted
than the average Jew, although smart Jews as having collaborated with
your Skull and Bones Third Reich certainly have more of those
in-your-face balls than I'd ever have to work with." -- Guthball drools
all over my irony meter, in MID:
lgate.org>

"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

"This bandwidth has been rescued from AOL." -- mimus

No-one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

[snip teabags and bronze cheers and hairless white kittens; mittens
on bullfrogs and teaspoons of shittin'; brightly dyed magz of the
Fantastic Four - these are the things that make me a boor]

Mark Edwards wrote:
>> What possible reason would I have for posting this, if it weren't
>> true?

No cluons were harmed when Lola Stonewall Riot
> wrote:
>Well, maybe you're just trying to bullshit everyone for the hell of
>it.

Well there *is* that distinct possibility...

I hope you weren't holding your breath... No, I said *NOT* holding
your... oh shit! Does anyone here know CPR? Is that a defibrillator
there? Quick, bring it here...

CLEAR! Clear, DAMMIT! Oh great, now there's two of you.
Damndamndamndamndamndamn!

Well, nothing for it but to use the isopropanol and some matches.

<walks away whistling tunelessly, and takes the fire extinguisher as
he leaves/>

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks

Adam Funk > wrote:
>TimC wrote:
>>> WHAT YOU SAY !!!

>> YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

>CROSS PSOT FOR GREAT JUSTICE

TAKE OFF EVERY GROUP!

Dave "shortest thread ever" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

I was busily flonking away in %g, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
made me reply to Mark Edwards:

> [snip teabags and bronze cheers and hairless white kittens; mittens on
> bullfrogs and teaspoons of shittin'; brightly dyed magz of the Fantastic
> Four - these are the things that make me a boor]
>
> Mark Edwards wrote:
>>> What possible reason would I have for posting this, if it weren't true?

> No cluons were harmed when Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
>>Well, maybe you're just trying to bullshit everyone for the hell of it.

> Well there *is* that distinct possibility...
>
> I hope you weren't holding your breath... No, I said *NOT* holding your...
> oh shit! Does anyone here know CPR? Is that a defibrillator there? Quick,
> bring it here...
>
> CLEAR! Clear, DAMMIT! Oh great, now there's two of you.
> Damndamndamndamndamndamn!
>
> Well, nothing for it but to use the isopropanol and some matches.
>
> <walks away whistling tunelessly, and takes the fire extinguisher as he
> leaves/>

What, you mean you think DC came up with the Fantastic Four??? ROFL!!

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA
Email popesnarky *at* gmail.com
I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Food Snob" > wrote in
oups.com:

> lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>> On 14 Aug 2006 05:54:55 -0700, "Alan Truism"
>> > puked:

>> >Forget teabags. Use loose leaf and a decent infuser. I
>> >prefer the basket style infusers to the crappy teaballs
>> >that hang on a chain.

>> Lipton's cold brew iced tea is much better than any of
>> that clumsy crap. Good god, it's the 21st century! Why
>> anyone wants to fiddle **** with packing tea in devices
>> and all that is beyond me.

> The Lipton you write of is lower quality and far more
> expensive than loose tea.
> I get this for $7.99 a kilo at the local global grocer:
> http://www.coffeeam.com/royceygun12l.html
>
> If you have more money than time, and care more about ease
> of preparation than taste, go ahead and stick with the
> Lipton.

I use lipton when in a hurry - it suffices, especially with
sugar and lemon.

> I use this old fashioned tool called a tea strainer:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...3-2852062-4671
> 833?v=glance&vi=reviews&n=284507

I use a french coffee press. Steeps the tea free-form, and
then you can sink the press-plate whatsit about 3/4 of the way
down and pour out a nice cup of tea

>> Does your woman roll her own tampons, too?

Equating one person's slow methodology to a mate's is like
asking if her balls hang low as well. Of course, I'm nearly
certain they'd hang lower than yours.

> By that kind of logic, instant mashed potatoes would be a
> good choice over freshly made mashed potatoes.

In some dishes, instants would work. Purists would never
allowed a pre-mashed mashie to pass thier lips, though.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

How aboot tampons? You think they would be ok to use more than once?

"Emil Harrison" > wrote in message
>I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.crossposts,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

David DeLaney wrote:

>>> YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

>>CROSS PSOT FOR GREAT JUSTICE

> TAKE OFF EVERY FROUP!
>
> Dave "shortest thread never" DeLaney

IFYPFY.

[[ NewsWasher deleted malicious attachment(s): ]]
[[ * ifypfy.dll ]]
[[ * cross_psot.dll ]]
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 14 Aug 2006 11:40:09 +0200, Emil Harrison > wrote:

>I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

I vote no. I think if you try it you will agree.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:33:46 GMT, "lab~rat >:-)" > wrote:

>On 14 Aug 2006 05:54:55 -0700, "Alan Truism" >
>puked:
>
>>Mark Edwards wrote:
>>>

>>Forget teabags. Use loose leaf and a decent infuser. I prefer the
>>basket style infusers to the crappy teaballs that hang on a chain.

>Lipton's cold brew iced tea is much better than any of that clumsy
>crap. Good god, it's the 21st century! Why anyone wants to fiddle
>**** with packing tea in devices and all that is beyond me.
>
>Does your woman roll her own tampons, too?

I drop a couple of family size tea bags in my coffee maker. I have noticed that after replacing my 8 cup coffee maker with a 12 cup does give the tea a better flavor. More hot water going over the tea bags brings out more flavor. I use the 12 cups of brew to make a gallon of tea.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Terry" > wrote

>>Does your woman roll her own tampons, too?

> I drop a couple of family size...

Kontext-Away gave me serious pause right about here.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 2006-08-17, TimC > wrote:

> Sure! My computer "boots" a lot quicker now. There's only one small
> problem. I can't "login" into my "harddisk" with my "mouse". Could you
> tell me what I have done "wrong"?

IFYPFY.

--
Vielen Dank

TeaBags online in the UK... Dan405 Tea 1 03-11-2017 12:14 PM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Emil Harrison Tea 96 15-09-2006 05:29 PM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 77 15-09-2006 09:57 AM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 0 21-08-2006 10:30 PM
Teabags Marjolein Bastin Elly Tea 0 04-05-2004 06:50 PM