Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Talking my parents into watching Hell's Kitchen

Mom says she's checking the listings and going to make Dad turn off CNN
(laughing). She wants to see this Scottish/ British chef who yells at
everyone who might have a chance to get their own restaurant. I like this
show. I'm voting for Heather as the best chef. She sure can hustle when it
comes to it.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Mom says she's checking the listings and going to make Dad turn off CNN
> (laughing). She wants to see this Scottish/ British chef who yells at
> everyone who might have a chance to get their own restaurant. I like this
> show. I'm voting for Heather as the best chef. She sure can hustle when it
> comes to it.

I was going for Keith until tonight. I cannot believe Virginia is still
on she's got nothing.
Go Heather go !

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jacqui{JB} wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> news >
>> Mom says she's checking the listings and going
>> to make Dad turn off CNN (laughing). She wants
>> to see this Scottish/ British chef who yells at everyone
>> who might have a chance to get their own restaurant.
>> I like this show. I'm voting for Heather as the best chef.
>> She sure can hustle when it comes to it.

> I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what the attraction is with
> this show. I knew Ramsey was a prick, but his behavior on this show
> has completely put me off anything he has to say. I'm going to
> London early next month and, when I consider whether to have an
> exceedingly nice meal out, his restaurant doesn't even make it onto
> the list -- it used to be there, but not after this program.
>
> -j

Well I can't imagine the attraction of 'Big Brother' or 'Fear Factor' or
most other "reality" shows. At least this one requires some sort of skill,
not just looking pretty. Hey, you have to know how to cook! And it's not
from a blue box!

Hell's Kitchen 08/25/09 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 44 30-08-2009 02:56 AM
Hell's Kitchen lianzhaowei888 General Cooking 2 01-06-2008 05:26 AM
Hell's Kitchen - Don't read if you haven't finished watching it yet! jmcquown General Cooking 27 19-07-2007 01:01 PM
hell's kitchen t.racer Vegan 4 29-07-2006 10:14 PM
What is Hell's Kitchen about? notbob General Cooking 16 11-07-2006 11:56 PM