Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hershey's can tell you how old you are!

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote

> It's Monday, we need something to make us smile.

That's a riot.

Could you do a teensy favor, Ginny? Could you fix
your clock?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> It's Monday, we need something to make us smile.
> -ginny
>

> YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
>
> This is pretty neat.
>
> It takes less than a minute
> Work this out as you read ...
> Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not
> one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
>
> 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have
> chocolate (more than once but less! than 10)
>
> 2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
>
> 3. Add 5
>
> 4. Multiply it by 50
>
> 5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....If you
> haven't, add 1755.
>
> 6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
>
> You should have a three digit number
> The first digit of this was the number of times you really want to eat
> Chocolate (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
>
> The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>
> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT
> LASTS.

It works cheers ))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:

> Could you do a teensy favor, Ginny? Could you fix
> your clock?

You don't like getting messages from the future?

Brian
won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
:

> The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>
> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
> WHILE IT LASTS.

Nope, I want chocolate more than 1ce a week and I'm not 44 yet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Well, it's 3:32 p.m. somewhere;-). . .and it is Monday no matter what!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, On Mon 10 Jul 2006 03:32:34p, Virginia Tadrzynski was muttering
about...

> It's Monday, we need something to make us smile.
> -ginny
>

> YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
>
> This is pretty neat.
>
> It takes less than a minute
> Work this out as you read ...
> Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is
> not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
>
> 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
> have chocolate (more than once but less! than 10)
>
> 2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
>
> 3. Add 5
>
> 4. Multiply it by 50
>
> 5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....If you
> haven't, add 1755.
>
> 6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
>
> You should have a three digit number
> The first digit of this was the number of times you really want to eat
> Chocolate (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
>
> The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>
> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
> WHILE IT LASTS.

Who stays awake nights thunking up these things?

--

Wayne Boatwright

I often wonder ...
What do people mean when they say the computer went down on me?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> It's Monday, we need something to make us smile.
> -ginny
>

> YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
>
> This is pretty neat.
>
> It takes less than a minute
> Work this out as you read ...
> Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not
> one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
>
> 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have
> chocolate (more than once but less! than 10)
>
> 2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
>
> 3. Add 5
>
> 4. Multiply it by 50
>
> 5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....If you
> haven't, add 1755.
>
> 6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
>
> You should have a three digit number
> The first digit of this was the number of times you really want to eat
> Chocolate (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
>
> The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>
> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT
> LASTS.

It will work next year too. Just change the numbers in step 5 to 1757
and 1756 respectively. Following that pattern it will work every year
until a person reaches his 100th birthday.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mike H" > wrote in message
9.130...
> "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
> :
>
>> The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>>
>> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
>> WHILE IT LASTS.
>>

> Nope, I want chocolate more than 1ce a week and I'm not 44 yet.

=========

Didn't work for me either - unless somebody can explain how -2470 is
correct. LOL

--
Cyndi (again)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Syssi" > wrote in message

> "Mike H" > wrote in message
> 9.130...
>> "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>>>
>>> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
>>> WHILE IT LASTS.
>>>

>> Nope, I want chocolate more than 1ce a week and I'm not 44 yet.

> =========
>
> Didn't work for me either - unless somebody can explain how -2470 is
> correct. LOL
>

> --
> Cyndi (again) 00000000000

Oops - my bad. I subtracted something instead of added... <G> Hey, whadja
expect at 4 in the morning?
--
Cyndi (again)