Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hershey Slavers !!!

Hershey Slavers !!!
By: Tim Stine, Sons of Liberty Militia
2-18-07

Hershey Milk Chocolate to cut 1,500 to 3,000 "American Jobs",and build
a brand new factory in Mexico !
You don't want to eat candy made with water from Mexico.
Do the Corporations think they can make us all slaves ?

http://tinyurl.com/24b6e3

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

There will be [NO] World Government !
By consent, or by conquest.

9/11 Was a Covert Military Operation! On orders of the Elite Robber
Oil Barons & Bankster Families to get the American Sheeple behind a
war to mug Iraq for it's oil.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

We have been [BushWhacked] Pass it on.

Sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction.

Believe it or not!
We are not asking you to believe US!
But we dare you to prove US wrong!

Deception is King, Reality is scoffed at !!!

Help Stop the Elite Sponsored Terrorism.

TerrorStorm:
It's not Al-Qa'ida we need to keep our eyes on !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89947&q=alex+j...

Freedom to Fascism:
Tax Poor America !!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0937&q=America...

WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY !!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Abe wrote:
>>> Hershey Milk Chocolate to cut 1,500 to 3,000 "American Jobs",and
>>> build
>>> a brand new factory in Mexico !
>>> You don't want to eat candy made with water from Mexico.
>>> Do the Corporations think they can make us all slaves ?

>> Snickers. Thanks for the mild laugh; you ought to do stand-up.

> Slightly amusing hyperbole aside, the news article discussing how this
> is happening shows a pretty digusting attitude on the part of Hershey.
>
> http://www.pennlive.com/news/patriot...l=1&thispage=1
>
> The poster should email this info to Lou Dobbs to expose as yet
> another example of profits ruling over corporate citizenship. If the
> cuts are made, it's going to decimate a small town by the plant.

Whatever. By the time all factors are considered, from union demands, to
price supports of sugar, to labor costs that are disproportionate what the
world market will bear, to the US tax structure, to environmental
regulations, to local zoning laws, etc, etc. it's little wonder that Hershey
didn't do the deed a decade ago.

Corporate citizenship, my budgies butt. When America decides it really wants
to keep corporations in the US, then maybe it will rethink the policies,
rules, and regulations that make it too hostile for corporations to remain.

Time to update my portfolio, Hershey's stock is about to rise.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com