kalanamak

Default It's ok if I post OT, but don't none of you others do it!

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> First time for me on the pies. I enjoy sweet potatoes just baked, no extra
> sweetness, but I hadda do this. Anyway, someone who's made them since the
> earth cooled said they were tasty but needed more sugar. "Thanks" I sez but
> deep dish inside I figure they were ok. I didn't want too sweet on dem
> pies.
>
> Jack Picnic

"Now you be careful how you step on those pies!"

Hope you have a convection oven...makes baking much easier.

black "uncle remus" salt

Jack Schidt®

"kalanamak" > wrote in message

> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
>

> > First time for me on the pies. I enjoy sweet potatoes just baked, no

extra
> > sweetness, but I hadda do this. Anyway, someone who's made them since

the
> > earth cooled said they were tasty but needed more sugar. "Thanks" I sez

but
> > deep dish inside I figure they were ok. I didn't want too sweet on dem
> > pies.
> >
> > Jack Picnic

> "Now you be careful how you step on those pies!"
>
> Hope you have a convection oven...makes baking much easier.
>
> black "uncle remus" salt

Haha!! Convection oven would be terrific. No, my oven/range is an electric
Hotpoint from the early 50's. I'll replace it when I need to but am happy
to report it works quite well with the expected quirks from an appliance
that old.

Jack Burner

Vilco \(out\)

"Dog3" ha scritto

> Talking about schidt, you should have seen
> my attempt at a gorgonzola cheesecake.

LOL! Well, just try out with Testun ;O)

Vilco

Joan Ellis

In rec.food.cooking, on Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:41:32 -0700, kalanamak
> wrote about It's ok if I post OT, but don't
none of you others do it!:

>"Now you be careful how you step on those pies!"

LOL. I haven't seen that story since I was a little girl - many years
ago. It's probably not PC.

Joan

Here's a recent post that I can't send. Trying a new post. Gary General Cooking 7 30-10-2012 04:40 AM
I can't post! John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 7 12-10-2010 02:23 PM
Brix readings on post-crush and post-soak Pinot Noir David Winemaking 3 21-10-2006 08:56 PM
First Post Garrett M. Rowe Barbecue 10 11-05-2004 03:27 AM
2nd to Last Post Mark Preston Preserving 0 28-03-2004 06:14 PM