Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cooking Fanatics

Great website just for cooking fanatics.
http://www.CookingFanatics.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

airmenwes37 wrote:
> Great website just for cooking fanatics.

I'm not doing anything today so I spent five minutes looking around the
site. Didn't find any reason ever to look at it again. -aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Let's not forget the deception attempted by this spammer.
You cannot trust a dishonorable man like Wesley Williams.

Quoting from:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...e=source&hl=en

airmenwes37 wrote:

> Hello Group,
> I just came across this website that is for us, "the cooking fanatics".
> Take a look at it at www.cookingfanatics.com. They have some
> interesting articles and a shopping mall.

You "just came across this website"?

Like maybe you stumbled across this cool link
and wanted to share it with the newsgroup,
like passing along a good tip from a friend to a friend?

Or is this SPAM for a commercial web site, being posted
by the creator of this web site to drum up business for his
get-rich-quick scheme? Who is behind this website?

Domain Name.......... cookingfanatics.com
Creation Date........ 2005-12-20
Registration Date.... 2005-12-20
Expiry Date.......... 2008-12-20
Organisation Name.... Wesley Williams
Organisation Address. CMR 480 Box 2298
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. APO
Organisation Address. 09128
Organisation Address. NY
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Wesley Williams
Admin Address........ CMR 480 Box 2298
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ APO
Admin Address........ 09128
Admin Address........ NY
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.8509444579
Admin Fax............

Hey! THAT'S YOU! You created it!
You were trying to be deceptive when you
said you "just came across this website".

With all the ripoffs going on over the Internet
these days, anyone would have to be nuts to do business
with someone who practices deception, like Wes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Let's not forget the deception attempted by this spammer.
> You cannot trust a dishonorable man like Wesley Williams.
>
> Quoting from:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...e=source&hl=en
>
> airmenwes37 wrote:
>>
>> Hello Group,
>> I just came across this website that is for us, "the cooking
>> fanatics".
>> Take a look at it at www.cookingfanatics.com. They have some
>> interesting articles and a shopping mall.

> You "just came across this website"?
>
> Like maybe you stumbled across this cool link
> and wanted to share it with the newsgroup,
> like passing along a good tip from a friend to a friend?
>
> Or is this SPAM for a commercial web site, being posted
> by the creator of this web site to drum up business for his
> get-rich-quick scheme? Who is behind this website?
>
> Domain Name.......... cookingfanatics.com
> Creation Date........ 2005-12-20
> Registration Date.... 2005-12-20
> Expiry Date.......... 2008-12-20
> Organisation Name.... Wesley Williams
> Organisation Address. CMR 480 Box 2298
> Organisation Address.
> Organisation Address. APO
> Organisation Address. 09128
> Organisation Address. NY
> Organisation Address. UNITED STATES
>
> Admin Name........... Wesley Williams
> Admin Address........ CMR 480 Box 2298
> Admin Address........
> Admin Address........ APO
> Admin Address........ 09128
> Admin Address........ NY
> Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
> Admin Email..........
> Admin Phone.......... +1.8509444579
> Admin Fax............
>
> Hey! THAT'S YOU! You created it!
> You were trying to be deceptive when you
> said you "just came across this website".
>
> With all the ripoffs going on over the Internet
> these days, anyone would have to be nuts to do business
> with someone who practices deception, like Wes.

I didn't see where he said that he just came across the site, but thanks
to your post I won't be checking out that site.

On the other hand, perhaps cooking them is the best way to deal with
fanatics?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mordechai Housman wrote:

> I didn't see where he said that he just came across the site, but thanks
> to your post I won't be checking out that site.

It's archived he
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...b7056d5b440de8

Wesley Williams is not someone to be trusted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

airmenwes37 wrote:
> Come on people. Isn't this group about cooking? I have a cooking site
> that I would like folks to take a look at. What's the harm? Give a guy
> a break. Those that have stopped by www.cookingfanatics.com thanks.
>
> Wes

nawwwwwwwwww.. you lost any chance of credibiity when you tried to
pretend you'd just found that site on a chance. Most likely you're
hoping to get hits to score money on the adverts right?
Pffffffffffffffft.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"airmenwes37" > wrote:

> Come on people. Isn't this group about cooking? I have a cooking site
> that I would like folks to take a look at. What's the harm? Give a guy
> a break. Those that have stopped by www.cookingfanatics.com thanks.
>
> Wes

Meh,

The home page needs some serious work!

I saw nothing there interesting enough to get me to want to click
further. What's with the ugly olive green background and racing
stripes???? :-P

Ours is MUCH more interesting:

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

You need to hire a better web designer...
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

airmenwes37 SPAMMED:

> Come on people. Isn't this group about cooking? I have a cooking site
> that I would like folks to take a look at. What's the harm? Give a guy
> a break. Those that have stopped by www.cookingfanatics.com thanks.

You are nothing but a big whining PUSSY...go play in the traffic, kid.

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article . com>,
> "airmenwes37" > wrote:
>
> > Come on people. Isn't this group about cooking? I have a cooking site
> > that I would like folks to take a look at. What's the harm? Give a guy
> > a break. Those that have stopped by www.cookingfanatics.com thanks.
> >
> > Wes

> Meh,
>
> The home page needs some serious work!
>
> I saw nothing there interesting enough to get me to want to click
> further. What's with the ugly olive green background and racing
> stripes???? :-P

Yep, his site sucks -- BIG TIME...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

For those who were curious and took a look at www.cookingfanatics.com
thanks, You made me some money today. Isn't what this is all about? For
those who said, I need a better web designer. I'm new at this but
things were so simple by using www.xsitepro.com. Take a look at that
site for a easy web design software.

Wes