Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Gadgets for food fanatics

On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:48:50 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>On Oct 7, 4:40*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
>> I thought it might be fun to start a thread about cooking gadgets that most
>> foodies don't really need, but love anyway.
>>
>> A chocolate tempering machine:http://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Temp...ation-INCLUDED...
>>
>> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

>OK. I've got a grater. It grates fine, really fine, and then has a
>slicing thing where it slices like a mandolin. Good for hash browns,
>and lemon zesting.

I've seen a V-slicer that comes with an additional little box. You
can put olives or garlic or grapes in the box and slide it down the
V-slicer and have the little things inside the boxed all sliced neat
and tidy. I'm tempted but I already have a V-slicer that works just
fine.
Janet US