Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Menu Planning again

I just got from the library....
"Life's on Fire, Cooking for the Rushed" by Sandi Richard.

She has a show on Cdn.Food network, where she shows busy families
how to plan, shop and cook for nutritious meals. ISBN 096852260-2

Now, I'm signing off to start reading.....Sharon
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hi Sharon,

That's so funny you should post this. It's been 3 days now that I've been
in search of some meal planning web sites and havn't found too many. I'll
have to check out my local library, thanks for the tip.

Take care,

Giggles

"biig" > wrote in message ...

> I just got from the library....
> "Life's on Fire, Cooking for the Rushed" by Sandi Richard.
>
> She has a show on Cdn.Food network, where she shows busy families
> how to plan, shop and cook for nutritious meals. ISBN 096852260-2
>
> Now, I'm signing off to start reading.....Sharon

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

"Giggles" > schreef in bericht
> Hi Sharon,
>
> That's so funny you should post this. It's been 3 days now that I've been
> in search of some meal planning web sites and havn't found too many. I'll
> have to check out my local library, thanks for the tip.
>
> Take care,
>
> Giggles

Hello Giggles,

If you're intersted in menu plannig, you might be interested in
www.menumailer.com. I hold no shares and don't ue it, but I think what they
do is a good idea.

If you don't want a subcritption for weekly recipes and grocery lists, you
could look into the books that goes with that website: Saving Dinner (by
Leanne Ely). I believe there are several versions of it these days (low carb
etc).

The recipes aren't gourmet, they are for everyday family cooking. If you are
into gourmet cooking, they are very tweakable, though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

Default Menu Planning again CORRECTION

"Jke" > schreef in bericht

> "Giggles" > schreef in bericht
>> Hi Sharon,
>>
>> That's so funny you should post this. It's been 3 days now that I've
>> been in search of some meal planning web sites and havn't found too many.
>> I'll have to check out my local library, thanks for the tip.
>>
>> Take care,
>>
>> Giggles
>>

> Hello Giggles,
>
> If you're intersted in menu plannig, you might be interested in
> www.menumailer.com. I hold no shares and don't ue it, but I think what
> they do is a good idea.

Sorry, it should be this URL:

http://www.savingdinner.com/
> If you don't want a subcritption for weekly recipes and grocery lists, you
> could look into the books that goes with that website: Saving Dinner (by
> Leanne Ely). I believe there are several versions of it these days (low
> carb etc).
>
> The recipes aren't gourmet, they are for everyday family cooking. If you
> are into gourmet cooking, they are very tweakable, though.

Menu Planning ravenlynne[_5_] General Cooking 39 21-12-2010 04:50 AM
menu planning hawoof General Cooking 4 24-01-2008 02:27 PM
Menu Planning? Anthony General Cooking 41 25-04-2006 09:11 PM
Menu Planning? RobtE General Cooking 8 10-06-2005 02:06 PM
Menu planning Peter Aitken General Cooking 4 09-10-2004 10:43 AM