Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Taco Town Taco

First, the "commercial". I'll point you to a YouTube link so people who
can't view Windows media files can watch it, too:
<http://www.youtube.com/w/Taco%20ToWn!?v=mQzRRqyd1mk>

A fake commercial? Why, that's like a slap in the face! A "challenge"
if you will. Someone should actually make one of those tacos!...

Someone did: <http://tinyurl.com/o3e9g>

--

-Jeff B.
zoomie at fastmail dot fm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Yeff > said:

> First, the "commercial". I'll point you to a YouTube link so people who
> can't view Windows media files can watch it, too:
> <http://www.youtube.com/w/Taco%20ToWn!?v=mQzRRqyd1mk>
>
> A fake commercial? Why, that's like a slap in the face! A "challenge"
> if you will. Someone should actually make one of those tacos!...
>
> Someone did: <http://tinyurl.com/o3e9g>

I wonder how it tasted..?

--
jj - rfc (Jani) in WA