General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 09:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,466
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
the office, so I tried it.

Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. Still has almost no meat, a
pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
the Doritos shell. The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
gave it some flavor at least.

I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.

They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

me.....not so much.

I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 10:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,590
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 4:56*pm, ImStillMags wrote:
One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
the office, so I tried it.

Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. *Still has almost no meat, a
pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
the Doritos shell. *The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
gave it some flavor at least.

I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.

They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

me.....not so much.

I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.


Their 99 cent tacos I don't like. I was kind of fond of their chicken
soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. I tend to stay away.
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 10:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,555
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

ImStillMags wrote:
One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
the office, so I tried it.

Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. Still has almost no meat, a
pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
the Doritos shell. The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
gave it some flavor at least.

I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.

They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

me.....not so much.

I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.



I like their "5 layer beefy burrito". I had one for lunch today, with
some pico de gallo I brought from home. (and I noticed the price went
up to $1.49)
I tried the more expensive 7 layer burrito last month and didn't like it
as much.

The special menu items with flaming hot Fritos mixed in, and "volcano"
taco shells are meh at best.
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 10:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,466
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:56:38 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
wrote:
....
They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

me.....not so much.

I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.


The guys in your office are low class PigSlop afficionados! "Ooh! Ooh
A new flavor for our PigSlop! How exciting!"

John Kuthe...
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 10:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 768
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 5:49*pm, John Kuthe wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:56:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

...

They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.


me.....not so much.


I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.


The guys in your office are low class PigSlop afficionados! "Ooh! Ooh
A new flavor for our PigSlop! How exciting!"

John Kuthe...


Get a job, homo.


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 10:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,466
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:08:19 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
wrote:
....

Their [Taco Bell] 99 cent tacos I don't like. I was kind of fond of their chicken
soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. I tend to stay away.


I only buy anytghing fron Taco Bell in emergency food situatons, and
my standard order is 4 or 5 of their cheapest tacos and at least 3
Fire Sauces for each taco! That's the olly thing that makes them
palatable.

John Kuthe...
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 11:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,466
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:51:50 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom
wrote:
....
Get a job, homo.


Get a life, moran!

http://www.billrini.com/wp-content/u...ain-morans.jpg

John Kuthe...
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 11:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,466
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 2:08*pm, A Moose in Love
wrote:
On Apr 30, 4:56*pm, ImStillMags wrote:





One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
the office, so I tried it.


Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. *Still has almost no meat, a
pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
the Doritos shell. *The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
gave it some flavor at least.


I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.


They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.


me.....not so much.


I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.


Their 99 cent tacos I don't like. *I was kind of fond of their chicken
soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. *I tend to stay away.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


We have a regional only chain here called Taco Time. They are so
much better than Taco Bell. Their food is always fresh and tasty and
more healthy,

http://www.tacotime.com/

  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 11:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,046
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 2:52*pm, John Kuthe wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:08:19 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in wrote:

...



Their [Taco Bell] 99 cent tacos I don't like. *I was kind of fond of their chicken
soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. *I tend to stay away.


I only buy anytghing fron Taco Bell in emergency food situatons, and
my standard order is 4 or 5 of their cheapest tacos and at least 3
Fire Sauces for each taco! That's the olly thing that makes them
palatable.

John Kuthe...


Taco Bell hot sauce will give the runs for a week. I haven't eaten
there probably in 10 years...maybe even 15. The food is just plain
crap.
  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 11:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,365
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On 4/30/2012 12:18 PM, Chemo the Clown wrote:

Taco Bell hot sauce will give the runs for a week. I haven't eaten
there probably in 10 years...maybe even 15. The food is just plain
crap.


I like Taco Bell. It's one of the few places where I don't feel sick
after eating there. I don't feel happy either but that would be asking
for entirely too much. My guess is that the Loco Taco might be a big hit
with the patrons. I've had about 8 of them and I don't really eat there
that much. I swear I don't! :-)


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-04-2012, 11:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,466
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom
wrote:
....

BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
satisfy your homosexual desires.

John Kuthe...
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,976
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

John Kuthe wrote:

BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
satisfy your homosexual desires.


Even the rent-boys run away from Boomzam.


  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 768
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 7:26*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:
BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
satisfy your homosexual desires.


Even the rent-boys run away from Boomzam.


Rent Boys. I had to look that up. What the **** is wrong with you that
you know what that is?
  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 768
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 6:58*pm, John Kuthe wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

...

BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
satisfy your homosexual desires.

John Kuthe...


Why won't you talk about your newest job? You just keep calling me a
queer. Is that the worst insult you have, homophobe?
  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,590
Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On Apr 30, 7:34*pm, BillyZoom wrote:
On Apr 30, 6:58*pm, John Kuthe wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:


...


BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
satisfy your homosexual desires.


John Kuthe...


Why won't you talk about your newest job? You just keep calling me a
queer. Is that the worst insult you have, homophobe?


back home in romania we used to dance with guys that would make you
look like an antique


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taco Bell Delivery Japhy Ryder General Cooking 0 07-08-2015 01:17 AM
Quesadilla at Taco Bell Dee Dee General Cooking 126 20-08-2007 11:03 PM
taco bell! [email protected] Mexican Cooking 3 27-08-2006 06:24 PM
X flavored Doritos same as old Taco flavored Doritos (circa 1995) Roland Marsey Marketplace 0 19-06-2004 10:24 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2021 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017