Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Power 4 Life, pt 23 (In His Hands)

Wide Eyed in Wonder wrote:
> Another devotional for discussion and ministry from my free book, Power
> 4 Life...
>
> In His Hands
>
> Pslams 145:16 - ESV
> "You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every
> living thing."
>
> The Hands of God are strong. They are loving. They
> are open. They are reaching toward us, and we can take
> great comfort at the fact that God's Hands are holding so
> much. Here are just a few things that scripture says are in
> His Hands.
>
> 1. Our Days - God put our days together long before we
> were ever born (Ps 139:16), and, by choosing to trust His
> plan for us, we see His Hands active in creating blessed
> lives (Psalms 138:7-8).
>
> 2. The Universe - In science, "laws" are applied to the way
> the universe works. These basic truths of science are
> fancy ways of saying, "It happens this way because God
> says so." The entire universe responds to His will
> (Jeremiah 31:35).
>
> 3. His Children - God knows how to care for those in His
> Hands, and there is no one that is able to take us out of
> His Hands (John 10:28-30).
>
> 4. Our Bodies - Colossians 1:16-17 says, "By him were all
> things created," and, "By him all things consist." The very
> atoms of our bodies (and the bodies of those attacking
> us) are in His Hands.
>
> 5. Life and Death - God alone gives life and takes it away
> (1 Samuel 2:6), and the birth and death dates of us all
> are known to Him right now.
>
> 6. Our Blessings - "Every good gift and every perfect gift is
> from above," (James 1:17) and from His Hands comes
> blessings upon all of God's creation that trusts in Him,
> from birds to flowers to us.
>
> 7. Our Salvation - God's very Hands are a reminder to Him
> of His desire to save us. Isaiah 49:16 says, "I have
> graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."
>
> I am grateful that it doesn't have to be me deciding my
> future or putting together my days. I am grateful that the
> Hands that hold the world together hold my future. I am
> grateful God's Hands respond to our prayers. Most of all, I
> am grateful that God's Hands hung on a cross to give me life
> (Psalms 22:16). Someday, I look forward to walking in
> Heaven with God, Hand-in-hand.
>
> A Word in Season
> "And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his
> notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?"
> - Benjamin Franklin at the Constitutional Convention
>
> Confession
> I believe the Hands of God hold all my days. I believe
> the Hands of God made all things and hold all things
> together. I believe His Hands were pierced for me, and no
> one is able to take me out of God's Providential Hand.
>
> God Bless
>
> Kenny Clifton
> -author of Power 4 Life, Red Letter Stories, and other free books
> http://www.christianjedi.com/redletterstories.html

Amen and amen !

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
I hereby sentence you to solitary confinement in my killfile forever. I
have tired of your dogged deceit and conceit, and cordially invite you
to go **** yourself with a 30 ft telegraph pole.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Religion is a social contract between those who would rule us and those
who won't deal with their own shit.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Jeff wrote:
> The post to which you responded had nothing to do with cardiology.

Perhaps if our hearts were not in HIS hands.

> Please keep these posts on topic.

Because of the LORD's omnipresence, everything about HIM is on-topic
everywhere.

Truth is simple.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Jeff whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Jeff wrote:
>> The post to which you responded had nothing to do with cardiology.

> Perhaps if our hearts were not in HIS hands.

If you have a psychiatric illness, perhaps.

(...)

> You will remain in my prayers, dear Jeff whom I love, in Jesus' most
> precious and holy name.

Please, keep me out of your prays.

Jeff

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Jeff wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > Jeff wrote:
> >> The post to which you responded had nothing to do with cardiology.

> > Perhaps if our hearts were not in HIS hands.

> If you have a psychiatric illness, perhaps.

No. The mind is not the heart.

> (...)
>
> > You will remain in my prayers, dear Jeff whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.

> Please, keep me out of your prays.

Sorry my prayers on your behalf bother you. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> I hereby sentence you to solitary confinement in my killfile forever. I
> have tired of your dogged deceit and conceit, and cordially invite you
> to go **** yourself with a 30 ft telegraph pole.
>
> --
> David Silverman
> aa #2208
> Atheist for life.

Sorry what the LORD guides me to write bothers you so terribly. Please
forgive all my iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry this puts you to sleep. Please forgive all my iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Al wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Wide Eyed in Wonder wrote:
> >> Another devotional for discussion and ministry from my free book, Power
> >> 4 Life...
> >>
> >> In His Hands
> >>
> >> Psalms 145:16 - ESV
> >> "You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every

> Another long, boring, inappropriate post by a whacko.

Sorry the Word of GOD continues to bother you so much. Please forgive
all my iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus'