Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism

Default Power 4 Life, pt 26 (A Good Investment)

Wide Eyed in Wonder wrote:
> [...]
> they will be the things that cost the most or required the
> greatest sacrifice to get. The level of investment into a good
> increases the value attached to it and the care that is given
> to it.
>
> Now, consider that you are the work of the Hands of
> God, and your life was planned from the start (Ephesians
> 2:10). Your body was put together by His Hands in your
> mother's womb (Psalms 139:13-14). God works in your life
> to see to it that you succeed (Psalms 138:8). Your life is the
> unfolding of a great story that God is writing with you.
>
> God has so much more invested in us. He created a
> world for us. He put together our families. He gives us
> children. He gives us air to breathe and food to eat. His
> Holy Spirit stands by us in times of struggle and in times of
> pain (Ephesians 3:16), and He has said that He will never
> leave or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5).
>
> However, He invested much more than time and things
> into our lives. He invested Himself. After giving us life by
> His breath (Genesis 2:7), He gave His own life on the
> cross to save our souls from our deserved punishment
> (Revelations 5:6-9) for our offenses against Himself and His
> children.
>
> How long do you think you would have gone, through
> crucifixion, before giving up? I think I would've chickened
> out at the first lash on my back. I would've been like, "Ok,
> I'm done...that's enough for me." However, Christ stayed
> there and took the whips, the sticks, the punches, the thorns
> on His head, the mocking and spitting, the carrying of the
> cross, and the nails holding Him to a piece of wood that He
> made for that very purpose. Finally, He rose from the dead
> still bearing the wounds of the cross (John 20:26-27).
>
> Let me ask you. If He was willing to do all that, how
> valuable do you think that you are to Him? Don't you think
> that God has a stake in seeing that you succeed? Do you
> think God will forget your value to Him? He will not. His
> very Hands remind Him of His investment in you (Isaiah
> 49:16).
>
> The God that died on a cross for us has a vested interest
> in your health, wealth, and success in the life that He has
> given you in the world that He made (Romans 8:32).
>
> A Word in Season
> "He paid a debt He did not owe. I owed a debt I could
> not pay. I needed Someone to wash my sins away ... Christ
> Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay." - An anonymous
> American folk hymn, vs 1
>
> Confession
> I believe God thought me valuable enough to suffer
> and die for me. I believe God has invested too much in me
> to ignore my needs. I believe God has a personal interest in
> my success, has a plan unto that end, and will work to make
> it happen, if we trust Him.
>
> God Bless
>
> Kenny Clifton
> -author of the Red Letter Stories and other free books

Amen and amen.

May GOD continue to bless the writing and sharing of HIS Word in these
USENET newsgroups, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Global Earthquake Advisory for 03/29/06.

Al wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Wide Eyed in Wonder wrote:
> >> Another devotional from my free ebook Power 4 Life for ministry and
> >> discussion...
> >>
> >> A Good Investment

> This group is finally getting more "on-topic", except for this annoying
> creep of a make believe doctor/evangelist/missionary.

If you were secure in the truth...

> Chung: go bother
> the people in the cooking group.

Sorry this bothers you. Please forgive all my inquities.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

ensenadajim wrote:
> On 18 Mar 2006 14:41:35 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
> >
> >If you were secure in the truth...

> We all are.

That is not what I discern.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking

Budikka666 wrote:
> Here are 600 reasons why there is no god:
> Parts 1-5 of this series is at: http://tinyurl.com/6uhnl
> Part 6 at: http://tinyurl.com/3ms66
> Parts 7-11 at: http://tinyurl.com/5yhjn
> Part 12 at: http://tinyurl.com/5ndow
> Parts 13-15 at: http://tinyurl.com/65x6g
> Parts 16-25 at: http://tinyurl.com/3jmrq
> Parts 26-42 at: http://tinyurl.com/4569y
> Parts 43-50 at: http://tinyurl.com/6hkax
> Parts 51-55 at: http://tinyurl.com/48abq
> Parts 56-65 at: http://tinyurl.com/4a95v
> Parts 66-70 at: http://tinyurl.com/3jyxg
> Parts 70-78 at: http://tinyurl.com/3jyxg
> Parts 79-90 at: http://tinyurl.com/6aa8l
> Parts 91-99 at: http://tinyurl.com/6xnhh
> Parts 100-119 at: http://tinyurl.com/9fcsw
> Parts 120-139 at: http://tinyurl.com/bp8za
> Parts 140-155 at: http://tinyurl.com/72vlr
> Parts 156-170 at: http://tinyurl.com/d3ubb
> Parts 171-174 at: http://tinyurl.com/8jcja
> Parts 175-189 at: http://tinyurl.com/cuvxb
> Parts 190-199 at: http://tinyurl.com/9uo6f
> Parts 200-219 at: http://tinyurl.com/8tsrg
> Parts 220-235 at: http://tinyurl.com/a9rc2
> Parts 236-245 at: http://tinyurl.com/b9of7
> Parts 246-254 at: http://tinyurl.com/cz9yq
> Parts 255-280 at: http://tinyurl.com/aze8x
> Parts 281-299 at: http://tinyurl.com/7dn3s
> Parts 300-325 at: http://tinyurl.com/bj4mu
> Parts 326-360 at: http://tinyurl.com/8unme
> Parts 361-400 at: http://tinyurl.com/89tdu
> Parts 401-500 at: http://tinyurl.com/8un3t
> Parts 501-550 at: http://tinyurl.com/8snjp
> Parts 551-600 at: http://tinyurl.com/nakgj
>
> If you have any useful scientific evidence there *is* a god, I'd be
> more than happy to formally debate it with you right here. Can you
> *really* witness for your god or are you just another limp Peter at the
> Passion?
>
> Budikka

The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to convince as is
HIS purpose for HIS four horsemen who have been given HIS authority and
power for HIS purpose.

It seems that you will try to deny the LORD even if HE were to realize
the possibility of a global earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite
will.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will see
the following which is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Barry OGrady wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:38:31 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:
> >>
> >> On 18 Mar 2006 18:35:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> >> What a joke

> >Joking is not my style. Sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> You are a joke.

Those who are secure in the truth have the strength to resist the
temptation of descending into namecalling.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing: