Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Butcher's Blocks (UK)

Having just moved into a new house with a kitchen that is far too
minimal for my taste I was thinking about getting a butcher's block or
some form of island unit for storage and one more work surface.

A quick web search was not particularly appealing and I wondered if
there are any UK suppliers that provide something a bit more 'crafted'
than some of the units I found.

Cheers,

Steve
--
The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:23:29 +0000, in rec.food.cooking, Steve Hodgson
wrote:

>A quick web search was not particularly appealing and I wondered if
>there are any UK suppliers that provide something a bit more 'crafted'
>than some of the units I found.

You might also post to uk.food+drink.misc

Doug
--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com

Mental Blocks in the Kitchen Kswck General Cooking 36 12-07-2008 07:42 PM
Cutting blocks of frozen food? Ken Knecht General Cooking 27 22-03-2007 08:53 PM
Ikea and knife blocks Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 11 04-10-2006 12:42 AM
Haichao Tea Blocks Scott Dorsey Tea 2 26-07-2005 10:07 PM
Care of knife blocks robert General Cooking 2 21-12-2003 12:32 PM