Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Default Type 2 Diabetes--The Cause??

Don Kirkman wrote:

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that > wrote in article
> >:
>
> >If you do an internet search, you'll find literally dozens of published
> >medical journal articles written in part by Dr. Chung. In pretty much all
> >of them, Emory Medical School physicians are his co-authors. Maybe it's just
> >me, but if physicians at the Emory Medical School have sufficient confidence
> >in Dr. Chung to allow him to work on dozens of articles with them, then just
> >maybe he's qualified to answer my questions on usenet- for free, no less.

> You will notice that all of those were written in the 1990s;

Correct.

> they may
> have been part of the basis for his being hired into a clinic in Florida
> after his training.

They weren't.

> His deterioration began around 2001 as is clear from the Google archives
> of this group.

Sorry the LORD's reshaping me bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
all my iniquities.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/09/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Still shaped like a **** then?

--
Beav
OMF#19

mail is beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com (with the obvious changes)

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Beav wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > Don Kirkman wrote:
> >>
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that > wrote in article

> >> You will notice that all of those were written in the 1990s;

> > Correct.
> >
> >> they may
> >> have been part of the basis for his being hired into a clinic in Florida
> >> after his training.

> > They weren't.
> >
> >> His deterioration began around 2001 as is clear from the Google archives
> >> of this group.

> > Sorry the LORD's reshaping me bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
> > all my iniquities.

> Still shaped like a **** then?

No. Still keeping you in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message

>> > Sorry the LORD's reshaping me bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
>> > all my iniquities.

>> Still shaped like a **** then?

> No. Still keeping you in my prayers,

Don't waste my time.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Default Praying in Jesus' name.

Beav wrote:

> >> Still shaped like a **** then?

> > No. Still keeping you in my prayers,

> Don't waste my time.

Prayer in Jesus' most precious and holy name is never a waste of time.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Default Global Earthquake Advisory for 03/29/06.

Beav wrote:

> >> Still shaped like a **** then?

> > No. Still keeping you in my prayers,

> Don't waste my time.

Without the LORD, there is no time.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Get £40 for an interview about Type 2 Diabetes in the UK The Patient Connection Diabetic 0 27-09-2007 01:16 PM
Coffee can help ward off type 2 diabetes Protagonist Diabetic 5 08-05-2007 04:53 AM
Type 1 diabetes mellitus tyo Vegan 1 11-10-2006 12:13 AM
red meat and type 2 diabetes Laurie Vegan 0 17-01-2004 02:01 AM
type 2 diabetes ng Al Hardy Diabetic 25 03-01-2004 04:21 PM