Posted to alt.food.vegan
tyo tyo is offline

Default Type 1 diabetes mellitus

Type 1 diabetes mellitus is characterized by loss of the
insulin-producing beta cells of the islets of Langerhans of the
pancreas. Sensitivity and responsiveness to insulin are usually normal,
especially in the early stages. This type comprises up to 10% of total
cases in North America and Europe, though this varies by geographical
location.
If you want get more information, please click he
http://diabetes-clinic.blogspot.com
http://speed-diet.blogspot.com
http://best-healthy-food.blogspot.com
http://vegetarian-guidance.blogspot.com