Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Damn good Sauce

I went to a nice little (but very busy) restaurant in Edmonton called
Culina and ordered the 'line caught' albacore tuna steak on jasmine
rice with spinach and japanese gomodoro. I loved it, I thought it was
great, and I wanted to make this gomodoro sauce. But when I google the
word, nothing comes up, except for the restaurant's website. I was
just wondering if anyone knew what this could be. It was a brownish
sauce, with a peanut taste. Very tasty and was mixed with spinach and
tuna. All together it tasted great.

After looking a little one the internet I see there is a sauce call
called gomaae, which could be like it (maybe the gomo in gomodora), but
I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas of what the doro might be.
It looks like it might taste similar, but I am not sure. I could just
make gomaae and find out. Thanks

Damn, the house smells good Serene Vannoy General Cooking 5 12-04-2011 04:09 PM
Damn that's good koko General Cooking 15 13-07-2010 02:50 AM
Damn, that's good! Bluesea Tea 3 18-02-2005 07:11 PM
Damn, that's good! Bluesea Tea 0 17-02-2005 11:40 PM