Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Damn that's good

That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
Crisp.
http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg

Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/09/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
4ax.com:

> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
> Crisp.
> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>
> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.

Damn!! I was almost tempted to lick my computer screen!! :-)

No cream???

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
4ax.com:

> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
> Crisp.
> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>
> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>
> koko
> --

> www.kokoscornerblog.com

:-)

Just saw a 'slip of the finger'.....

"The recipe calls for using a food processor, I did it by hand using my
favorite whisk that I use for pouncing potatoes and as a pastry blender."

"Pouncing"???

I came just see you, crouched atop your kitchen cupboard, waiting for
those pesky potatos to come walzting in without a care in the world!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
4ax.com:

> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
> Crisp.
> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>
> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.

I would have just stuck my face in the bowl of berries and gone for it!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:54:16 -0700, koko > wrote:

>That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>Crisp.
>http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>
>Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.

Helps to put vanilla ice cream with it to cut the sweet, but that may
just be me. Bill likes it "straight."

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--

"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,
if the wine had been as old as the turkey,

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:54:16 -0700, koko > wrote:
>

>>That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>>Crisp.
>>http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>
>>Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>

> Helps to put vanilla ice cream with it to cut the sweet, but that may
> just be me. Bill likes it "straight."

I'm thinkin' a nice glob of thick double cream.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:04:23 GMT, PL
> wrote:

>koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
>4ax.com:
>

>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>> Crisp.
>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>
>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>

>Damn!! I was almost tempted to lick my computer screen!! :-)
>
>No cream???

No, but I was wishing for some vanilla ice cream.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/09/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:09:21 GMT, PL
> wrote:

>koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
>4ax.com:
>

>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>> Crisp.
>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>
>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>
>> koko
>> --

>> www.kokoscornerblog.com

>:-)
>
>Just saw a 'slip of the finger'.....
>
>"The recipe calls for using a food processor, I did it by hand using my
>favorite whisk that I use for pouncing potatoes and as a pastry blender."
>
>"Pouncing"???

Click on "pouncing potaotes" that will link you to the post explaining
it.

>I came just see you, crouched atop your kitchen cupboard, waiting for
>those pesky potatos to come walzting in without a care in the world!!

I usually hide behind the parsley ;-)

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/09/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:11:13 GMT, PL
> wrote:

>koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
>4ax.com:
>

>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>> Crisp.
>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>
>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>

>I would have just stuck my face in the bowl of berries and gone for it!!

We already did that. These were the berries that were leftovers.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/09/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 18:13:29 -0700, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:54:16 -0700, koko > wrote:
>

>>That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>>Crisp.
>>http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>
>>Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>

>Helps to put vanilla ice cream with it to cut the sweet, but that may
>just be me. Bill likes it "straight."
>
>Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

Stan likes it sweet also. I was wishing for some vanilla ice cream but
that didn't stop me from having just a *leetle* bit more.

Thanks for sharing a great recipe.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/09/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
> Crisp.
> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>
> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>
> koko
> --
>
> There is no love more sincere than the love of food
> George Bernard Shaw
>
> www.kokoscornerblog.com
> updated 07/09/10
> Watkins natural spices
> www.apinchofspices.com

Have you added your blog to your FB profile? That way, whenever you post,
it lets us, your faithful following, know that something good has popped up.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 22:52:47 -0400, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

>"koko" > wrote in message
.. .

>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>> Crisp.
>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>
>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>
>> koko
>> --
>>
>> There is no love more sincere than the love of food
>> George Bernard Shaw
>>
>> www.kokoscornerblog.com
>> updated 07/09/10
>> Watkins natural spices
>> www.apinchofspices.com
>>

>Have you added your blog to your FB profile? That way, whenever you post,
>it lets us, your faithful following, know that something good has popped up.
>-ginny

First, thank you for reading my blog, so you are the other one that
reads it ;-)
Dang, I didn't know I could do that. I'll try and get that done
tonight, thanks for letting me know.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/09/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:mgnf3613rsa48d1b1ohi47r2isqj47detl@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:11:13 GMT, PL
> > wrote:
>
>>koko > wrote in

>>4ax.com:
>>

>>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>>> Crisp.
>>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>>
>>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>>

>>I would have just stuck my face in the bowl of berries and gone for it!!

> We already did that. These were the berries that were leftovers.

I wondered why they were all shiny. Leftover slobber ;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in newscnf36tigi3bilo7ote4inanlkbvimqa17@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:09:21 GMT, PL
> > wrote:
>
>>koko > wrote in news:55hf36drt65fs3d322487u6p1fuf9f03gj@
>>4ax.com:
>>

>>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>>> Crisp.
>>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>>
>>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>>
>>> koko
>>> --

>>> www.kokoscornerblog.com

>>:-)
>>
>>Just saw a 'slip of the finger'.....
>>
>>"The recipe calls for using a food processor, I did it by hand using my
>>favorite whisk that I use for pouncing potatoes and as a pastry blender."
>>
>>"Pouncing"???

> Click on "pouncing potaotes" that will link you to the post explaining
> it.

I did. Came up with "Pounding potatos"

Hey!! Waidaminit......

http://kokoscorner.typepad.com/mycor...-mashed-p.html

I'm *sure* that said pounded.......... ahhhh crap... don't tell me I'm
starting to see things now.

I must have been delirious from lack of solid food.

That's my excuse..... and I'm sticking to it!!!

>>I came just see you, crouched atop your kitchen cupboard, waiting for
>>those pesky potatos to come walzting in without a care in the world!!

> I usually hide behind the parsley ;-)

Crouching Koko, Hidden Parsley :-)

Did you know that the name 'Koko' in West African vernacular is derived from
a Creole (Sierra Leone) imitation of a Portuguese name "curcas".... which in
Polynesia, is commonly called 'Taro'.

It's a Coco-yam (Colocasia) and is native to India. Also known in Trinidad as
"eddo" or "dasheen".

Thus endeth todays botanical lesson.

It's amazing what some miso soup and a lay down does for the brain!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 22:52:47 -0400, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> > wrote:
>

>>"koko" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> That's all Stan could say with each bite of Squeak's Mixed Berry
>>> Crisp.
>>> http://i32.tinypic.com/2n65ki8.jpg
>>>
>>> Step by step and recipe on my blog if you are interested.
>>>
>>> koko
>>> --
>>>
>>> There is no love more sincere than the love of food
>>> George Bernard Shaw
>>>
>>> www.kokoscornerblog.com
>>> updated 07/09/10
>>> Watkins natural spices
>>> www.apinchofspices.com
>>>

>>Have you added your blog to your FB profile? That way, whenever you
>>post, it lets us, your faithful following, know that something good has
>>popped up. -ginny
>>

> First, thank you for reading my blog, so you are the other one that
> reads it ;-)
> Dang, I didn't know I could do that. I'll try and get that done
> tonight, thanks for letting me know.

If you manage to get it done, you're going to have to 'be my friend' on
Faceache.... errrrr, Facebook.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 18:17:54 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>Damn. Now you all have got me wanting to make this. I think I will
>be buying LOTS of berries this summer!
>
>Squeaks...how would this be with strawberries in it, along with the
>other berries?

I can't think why not, esp. if the strawberries are nice, field fresh
ones and not those ripened-in-the-basket ones.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--

"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,
if the wine had been as old as the turkey,
and if the turkey had had a breast like the maid,
it would have been a swell dinner." Duncan Hines

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"

Damn good Sauce [email protected] General Cooking 1 28-01-2006 10:25 PM
Damn, that's good! Bluesea Tea 3 18-02-2005 07:11 PM
Damn, that's good! Bluesea Tea 0 17-02-2005 11:40 PM