Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Damn, the house smells good

In the oven: Ham with a four-ginger glaze (ginger spread, galangal
slices, pickled sushi ginger, and ground ginger), and fingerling
potatoes. On the counter: Caprese salad. On the stove: Mustard greens
with olive oil and lots of garlic.

The air is full of the scent of a yummy dinner. The kid can barely wait.

Serene
--
http://www.momfoodproject.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Serene Vannoy > wrote in news:90hmq3F3kjU1
@mid.individual.net:

> In the oven: Ham with a four-ginger glaze (ginger spread, galangal
> slices, pickled sushi ginger, and ground ginger), and fingerling
> potatoes. On the counter: Caprese salad. On the stove: Mustard greens
> with olive oil and lots of garlic.
>
> The air is full of the scent of a yummy dinner. The kid can barely wait.
>
> Serene

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, salivating over baked ham that 1/2 a world away!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 04/11/2011 06:08 PM, I'm back. wrote:

> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, salivating over baked ham that 1/2 a world away!!!

It was goooooood. Not dried out, which is what I often end up doing to it.

Serene

--
http://www.momfoodproject.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Serene Vannoy > wrote in news:90hucqFi0tU1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 04/11/2011 06:08 PM, I'm back. wrote:
>

>> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, salivating over baked ham that 1/2 a world away!!!

> It was goooooood. Not dried out, which is what I often end up doing to it.
>
> Serene

I used to brush mine with a tequila and orange marmalade glaze... probably
more tequila that orange marmalade :-)

And cooked in the Weber.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:05:46 -0700, Serene Vannoy
> wrote:

>In the oven: Ham with a four-ginger glaze (ginger spread, galangal
>slices, pickled sushi ginger, and ground ginger), and fingerling
>potatoes. On the counter: Caprese salad. On the stove: Mustard greens
>with olive oil and lots of garlic.
>
>The air is full of the scent of a yummy dinner. The kid can barely wait.
>
>Serene

Oh my goodness, that sounds absolutely delicious! I can almost smell
it in my mind!

Enjoy!