Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

Default Sage advice

No, not that kind of sage. Just good advice I hope
you all follow.

When you decide to brush your teeth, don't take your
wet toothbrush and flick the toothpaste from the end of
the tube so that a tiny drop flies into your eye. I know
now how the stuff keeps you protected from tartar.
It burns the living CRAP out of the tartar. And does
a number on your eye while it's at it if you're stupid
enough to put it there.

My good deed for the day. Thank you for listening.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
redjac

When I was a teen at camp, thinking it would be funny to watch the
reaction, I shot toothpaste up a sleeping guy's nose.

I still feel bad about that one.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem

Nancy Young wrote:
> [snip]
> My good deed for the day. Thank you for listening.

Thank you for sharing. -aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"redjac" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> When I was a teen at camp, thinking it would be funny to watch the
> reaction, I shot toothpaste up a sleeping guy's nose.
>
> I still feel bad about that one.

Oh geez, that must have burned like hell, too.
Nasty stuff, I have new respect for my teeth.
(laugh)

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 20 Nov 2005 09:38:24p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

> No, not that kind of sage. Just good advice I hope
> you all follow.
>
> When you decide to brush your teeth, don't take your
> wet toothbrush and flick the toothpaste from the end of
> the tube so that a tiny drop flies into your eye. I know
> now how the stuff keeps you protected from tartar.
> It burns the living CRAP out of the tartar. And does
> a number on your eye while it's at it if you're stupid
> enough to put it there.
>
> My good deed for the day. Thank you for listening.
>
> nancy

OMG! Poor you, that had to really smart! Thanks for the warning.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nexis

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> No, not that kind of sage. Just good advice I hope
> you all follow.
>
> When you decide to brush your teeth, don't take your
> wet toothbrush and flick the toothpaste from the end of
> the tube so that a tiny drop flies into your eye. I know
> now how the stuff keeps you protected from tartar.
> It burns the living CRAP out of the tartar. And does
> a number on your eye while it's at it if you're stupid
> enough to put it there.
>
> My good deed for the day. Thank you for listening.
>
> nancy

Umm, ouch. Sorry you had to experience that, but thanks for sharing your
wisdom

kimberly

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Rhonda Anderson

"Nancy Young" > wrote in news:dlrj0b$abk$1
@news.monmouth.com:

> No, not that kind of sage. Just good advice I hope
> you all follow.

Well, poop! There I was thinking that you were going to give me good ideas
for using some of the sage in the herb garden that started growing like
topsy after recent rains and lots of sun.

> When you decide to brush your teeth, don't take your
> wet toothbrush and flick the toothpaste from the end of
> the tube so that a tiny drop flies into your eye. I know
> now how the stuff keeps you protected from tartar.
> It burns the living CRAP out of the tartar. And does
> a number on your eye while it's at it if you're stupid
> enough to put it there.

Ouch!! Hope it's feeling better now.

Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Nexis" > wrote in message

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> No, not that kind of sage. Just good advice I hope
>> you all follow.
>>
>> When you decide to brush your teeth, don't take your
>> wet toothbrush and flick the toothpaste from the end of
>> the tube so that a tiny drop flies into your eye. I know
>> now how the stuff keeps you protected from tartar.
>> It burns the living CRAP out of the tartar. And does
>> a number on your eye while it's at it if you're stupid
>> enough to put it there.
>>
>> My good deed for the day. Thank you for listening.

> Umm, ouch. Sorry you had to experience that, but thanks for sharing your
> wisdom

So long as you listen to my advice. No problem.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon

redjac wrote:
> When I was a teen at camp, thinking it would be funny to watch the
> reaction, I shot toothpaste up a sleeping guy's nose.

You're fortunate he didn't squeeze you into that toothpaste tube.

Sheldon Gel

Sage Advice sf[_9_] General Cooking 35 06-01-2017 08:10 PM
Sage and ??? Janet B General Cooking 50 20-04-2015 10:13 PM
sage question Tom Del Rosso[_4_] General Cooking 12 06-03-2013 02:59 PM
rubbed sage? Grant Erwin Barbecue 2 30-01-2008 04:11 PM
Superauto advice (UK based but any advice on machines appreciated) Copterman Coffee 5 24-12-2004 07:47 PM