Posted to rec.food.cooking
D.Currie

Default bean sprouts, sesame seeds, and ... ?

When I lived in Chicago, we would sometimes go to a restaurant in Mt
Prospect called Kampai. It's a Benihana, cook-on-the-tabletop kind of
restaurant.

They had some sort of bean sprout side dish they served that I'm trying to
remember. It was simple, just stir-fried bean sprouts, and one or two other
vegetables, and they put sesame seeds on it right at the end. And that was
it. But now I can't remember the other ingredient(s).

Now that I'm thinking about it, one if the ingredients might have been
onions, but I'm not sure. Anybody know for sure?

--
Donna