Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ken_B

Default Need manual for convection oven

Hi... I just acquired a Toastmaster TUV48E oven, with no documentation. Does
anyone have a manual for this or a similar unit I could get a copy of?
Haven't been able to Google one up. Email kb3"at"usa.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doug Kanter

"Ken_B" > wrote in message
> Hi... I just acquired a Toastmaster TUV48E oven, with no documentation.
> Does
> anyone have a manual for this or a similar unit I could get a copy of?
> Haven't been able to Google one up. Email kb3"at"usa.com

Have you checked the manufacturer's web site? More and more companies are
putting manuals online, usually in PDF format.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ken_B

Can't find a site for Toastmaster. Found plenty of Toastmaster clubs,
though!

"Doug Kanter" > wrote in message

> "Ken_B" > wrote in message
>> Hi... I just acquired a Toastmaster TUV48E oven, with no documentation.
>> Does
>> anyone have a manual for this or a similar unit I could get a copy of?
>> Haven't been able to Google one up. Email kb3"at"usa.com
>>

> Have you checked the manufacturer's web site? More and more companies are
> putting manuals online, usually in PDF format.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Ken_B" > wrote in

> Can't find a site for Toastmaster. Found plenty of Toastmaster clubs,
> though!

Try asking customer service he

http://www.esalton.com/control/contactus

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ken_B

I tried to reply to this several days ago, but it hasn't shown up. Anyway, I
couldn't find a manufacturer's web site on the internet.

"Doug Kanter" > wrote in message

> "Ken_B" > wrote in message
>> Hi... I just acquired a Toastmaster TUV48E oven, with no documentation.
>> Does
>> anyone have a manual for this or a similar unit I could get a copy of?
>> Haven't been able to Google one up. Email kb3"at"usa.com
>>

> Have you checked the manufacturer's web site? More and more companies are
> putting manuals online, usually in PDF format.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doug Kanter

Go to a store where Toastmaster is sold. Get name, adress or web site from
the outside of another package.

"Ken_B" > wrote in message
>I tried to reply to this several days ago, but it hasn't shown up. Anyway,
>I couldn't find a manufacturer's web site on the internet.
>
> "Doug Kanter" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Ken_B" > wrote in message
>>> Hi... I just acquired a Toastmaster TUV48E oven, with no documentation.
>>> Does
>>> anyone have a manual for this or a similar unit I could get a copy of?
>>> Haven't been able to Google one up. Email kb3"at"usa.com
>>>

>> Have you checked the manufacturer's web site? More and more companies are
>> putting manuals online, usually in PDF format.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:45:48 -0600, "Ken_B" > wrote:

>I tried to reply to this several days ago, but it hasn't shown up. Anyway, I
>couldn't find a manufacturer's web site on the internet.
>
>"Doug Kanter" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Ken_B" > wrote in message
>>> Hi... I just acquired a Toastmaster TUV48E oven, with no documentation.
>>> Does
>>> anyone have a manual for this or a similar unit I could get a copy of?
>>> Haven't been able to Google one up. Email kb3"at"usa.com
>>>

>> Have you checked the manufacturer's web site? More and more companies are
>> putting manuals online, usually in PDF format.

They are owned by Salton. Someone pointed to the webpage.

Boron
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ken_B

I found them at saltoninc.com. I didn't stubble across that with an
extensive Google search earlier.

They don't seem to have any online customer support except for phone numbers
and an email address, which I'll use to ask about a user manual and see what
happens.

Thanks for the tip.

Ken