Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default User Manual for WelBilt Convection Oven (CV6311)

I bought a Welbilt Convection & Toaster Oven with Rotisserie at a yard
sale (model no. CV6311). Does anyone have a copy of the instruction
manual either scanned or in a pdf or other machine-readable form? If
yes, please respond in this group.

Or do you know how best to use it i.e. what works well. I bought it
hoping to use it to bake bread - specifically I buy the Rhodes brand
frozen whole wheat loaves and would like to use the CV6311 to defrost
and proof the dough then bake it.

Thanks for any help!
Pat
email p a t m a n 8 5 3 3 @ y a h o o . c o m