Glitter Ninja

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee Halloween Special

I haven't seen anyone mention this show yet... I saw a few minutes of
it Saturday afternoon and was completely frightened. Her costume was
ridiculous and the poor "pumpkin carving expert" seemed embarassed
beyond belief, especially when she kissed him. Anyone else see more of
this special?

Stacia

Nice dress

FDR

"Glitter Ninja" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen anyone mention this show yet... I saw a few minutes of
> it Saturday afternoon and was completely frightened. Her costume was
> ridiculous and the poor "pumpkin carving expert" seemed embarassed
> beyond belief, especially when she kissed him. Anyone else see more of
> this special?
>
> Stacia

Aaw the beginning and couldn't watch because of that witch's hat. Did she
have a black Kitchen Aid mixer this episode?

Nancy Young

"Glitter Ninja" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen anyone mention this show yet... I saw a few minutes of
> it Saturday afternoon and was completely frightened. Her costume was
> ridiculous and the poor "pumpkin carving expert" seemed embarassed
> beyond belief, especially when she kissed him. Anyone else see more of
> this special?

I caught some of it, it was a laugh. The Cinderella ? dress, she
kept bending over, I really thought there was a wardrobe malfunction
about to happen. Then I saw where she was scraping the guts out of
a storebought pumpkin pie and cheesecake, put them into a plastic bag,
separately together, and use it to pipe the mixture into little 'pie'
shells.
She did the same thing, I don't know what she did with them, piping the
cheesecake and pumpkin pie filling into something else, when ron
piped up, she's a pip. Next year's show, she's going to show us how
to take the filling, put it back together to make pumpkin pie and
cheesecake. Made me laugh.

Don't forget, save the pie shell and cheesecake bottoms for other
uses!

nancy

Marcella Peek

In article >,
"Nancy Young" > wrote:

> I caught some of it, it was a laugh. The Cinderella ? dress, she
> kept bending over, I really thought there was a wardrobe malfunction
> about to happen. Then I saw where she was scraping the guts out of
> a storebought pumpkin pie and cheesecake, put them into a plastic bag,
> separately together, and use it to pipe the mixture into little 'pie'
> shells.
> She did the same thing, I don't know what she did with them, piping the
> cheesecake and pumpkin pie filling into something else, when ron
> piped up, she's a pip. Next year's show, she's going to show us how
> to take the filling, put it back together to make pumpkin pie and
> cheesecake. Made me laugh.
>
> Don't forget, save the pie shell and cheesecake bottoms for other
> uses!
>
> nancy

My husband and I were channel surfing and saw the last part of it. We
cracked up at the scooping out the pie center thing. The look on his
face when she said to use the crust for other recipes was priceless.
This licorice flavored suckers got a boo though. Blech, how many kids
like black licorice?

marcella