Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: SLoppy Halloween

SLop and Miss Stephany walk into the pantry with their arms full of
stuff. Oh gawd, SLop's gotten poor Miss Stephany talking about imaginary
friends now. SLop passes off a couple rolls of wrapping paper to MS and
sends her to the dinning room. OMG, she's not going to use the wrapping
paper for a tablescape, is she? SLop blabs some more about cooking food
so that kids will eat it. Only when YOU'RE doing the cooking, SLop.
Anyhow, SLop gushes about how she's going to decorate with all sorts of
paper goods (including the wrapping paper?). We cut away to the othe room
and -- Good gawd, it looks like a paper factory exploded!

SLop explains that she makes pillow dogs so she can stuff more hot dogs
into MS and thus trick her into eating more? Huh?

SLop explains further that kids don't eat much. Only when you're cooking,
bitch.

SLop cooks the mini dogs but manages to scorch them. Meanwhile, she is
doing some crazy ass stuff with shredded cheese in a bowl and the tiny
pieces of biscuit dough (I find it hard to believe they're going to puff
up enough to look like the ones MV made). We cut back to the pan and
she's BURNING them! Seriously, lookit the smoke!

SLop mentions that you can put the dough-dog into the freezer. They'll
last for up to literally a month but will take longer to cook. Golly.

Hmm, where's Stephanie?

Kiddie cocktail time! SLop describes it as a "take on punch but with
juice". Huh?

Gah! We got a cleavage shot when she bent over to stir the punch! That
shirt has a way too deep hemline for her, umm, build.

SLop AGAIN tells us that she has to do special things to amke the kids
eat! Bwah!

SLop tells us that kids LOVE fishstix and she loves fried coconut fish,
so she's going to make something like that but with a flavour kids like
(remember, kids don't eat much so you have to trick them into eating).Her
solution? Wheat Chex cereal (but rice or corn works too).

SLop's "tip": Mix the flour and seasoning thoroughly so you get
flavouring evenly throughout.

SLop cuts up the halibut and then starts channeling Jesus, stating that
the smaller the pices she makes, the more fish they will eat.

What's with her obsession about making kids eat, and where the hell is
MS?

Slop's "tip": Make sure you have something on the plate to soak up the
grease from the fish after it's finished frying.

Meanwhile, MS's been relegated to the dining room, papering the table.
SLop tells us her favorite treat are those ice cream cone things. Huh? I
am guessing that before DQ got on her ass MS's favorite treat were SLop's
Blizzards.

SLop procedes to work on the cupcake cake. Hey, it looks exactly like
that link to Gourmet someone posted last week. SLop asks "What makes cake
taste good?" and answers "The icing!!". Hmm, why is she mixing the
frosting with a spatula?

Hurray! MS is out of exile! MS looks on at the cakes anxiously as SLop
talks down to her. She's not a retard, SLop! SLop then adds marshmallow
flavouring to another tub of vanilla frosting and gushes about other
extracts: Licorise, bubblegum, root beer. SLop eggs on MS to load the
frosting heavily on the muffins. Yeah, that's the best part. SLop then
ices the cake, but why is she doing the top when she's going to dump a
bunch of cupcakes onto it?

MS suggests putting sprinkles on the cupcakes so they match the cake.
SLop then tells her to go steal from from the ice cream vendor stall down
the road.

SLop tells us to hide the uglier cupcakes at the back side of the cake.
This is a round cake...

MS explains to us how to make her favorite treat, namely coating the tops
of ice cream cones with melted chocloate and stuffing candy into it. SLop
seems to have trouble applying the chocolate. SLop gushes "Pixie stix are
my favs and so are suckers!". Hee.

Time for MS and her imaginary friends' party! Just. Damn. There is far
too much decorations going on here. SLop asks MS "Wanna know how I made
these?", to which I am sure I hear a weak "Nnnyes".

Whoo!

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,