Pandora

Default Kitchen Walls finished.

I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
perhaps the flash...).
Look
http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians scenes

http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg

Cheers
Pandora

Dee Randall

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
> scenes
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

Pandora, your kitchen looks like I'd like to be in it a while. I love it!
Dee Dee

Pandora

"Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>> scenes
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Pandora, your kitchen looks like I'd like to be in it a while. I love it!
> Dee Dee

Many thank you!
Pandora

Pandora

"~patches~" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

> I love the effect! Is that smooching or sponging? Was it hard to do?
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>> scenes
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg

> Very nice!

ThankS !

>> Cheers
>> Pandora

~patches~

Pandora wrote:

> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

I love the effect! Is that smooching or sponging? Was it hard to do?

> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians scenes
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg

Very nice!

> Cheers
> Pandora

Elisa

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
> scenes
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

Wow, I'm so impressed!

Elisa

Teri

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians

scenes

> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

It's very beautiful :-)
Teri

Damsel

Pandora wrote:
> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
job!

XEOL

Pandora

"Elisa" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>> scenes
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Wow, I'm so impressed!
>
> Elisa

From the egiptyans?
Thank you!
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora

"Teri" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians

> scenes
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> It's very beautiful :-)
> Teri

Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora

"Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...

> Pandora wrote:
>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

> Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
> borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
> job!

Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
Thank you!

> XEOL

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:24:26a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Teri" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>>> perhaps the flash...). Look
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>>
>>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>>> scenes
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> It's very beautiful :-)
>> Teri

> Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
> Cheers
> Pandora

You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
obviously put into it.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:24:26a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> It's very beautiful :-)
>>> Teri

>> Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
> obviously put into it.

Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
But you are a man or a woman?
I don't know!
Cheers
Pandora

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
>> obviously put into it.

> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
> But you are a man or a woman?
> I don't know!
> Cheers
> Pandora

Man.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
pjjehg

"Pandora" wrote ...
>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
> scenes
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

So, Pandora, Ed and I are moving into a house in Colorado (we now live in
Damsel and Melba neighborhood---Minnesota). It's on the east slope of the
Rockies not all that far from GloriaP. It has a huge kitchen that needs
some decorating. Could you fit us in next spring?

Pam

Ophelia

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
>> But you are a man or a woman?
>> I don't know!
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Man.

and a very delightful one too if I may say so

Dee Randall

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
news

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
>>> But you are a man or a woman?
>>> I don't know!
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Man.

> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

I'll second that, Ophelia.
Dee Dee

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 12:31:21p, Dee Randall wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> news

>>> Man.

>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

> I'll second that, Ophelia.
> Dee Dee

Thank you both, Ophelia and Dee Dee!

Pandora, if you don't already know it, Ophelia and Dee Dee are both the
nicest and most delightful ladies you will ever meet, either here in rfc or
anywhere else for that matter.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Dee Randall

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 12:31:21p, Dee Randall wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

>> I'll second that, Ophelia.
>> Dee Dee

> Thank you both, Ophelia and Dee Dee!
>
> Pandora, if you don't already know it, Ophelia and Dee Dee are both the
> nicest and most delightful ladies you will ever meet, either here in rfc
> or
> anywhere else for that matter.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Kiss, Kiss!
Dee Dee

Syssi

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
news

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
>>> But you are a man or a woman?
>>> I don't know!
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Man.

> and a very delightful one too if I may say so
>=======

Yep - and gorgeous, too!
--
Syssi

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 03:35:45p, Syssi wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> news

>>> Man.

>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so
>>=======

> Yep - and gorgeous, too!

Oh, my gosh, thanks! <blush>

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
sf

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:43:59 +0200, Pandora wrote:

> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

I LOVE your cabinets, especially the rounded ends. How did you do the
color on your walls? At first, I thought it was ragged, but the close
up looks more like it's brushed...
Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
>>> obviously put into it.

>> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
>> But you are a man or a woman?
>> I don't know!
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Man.

I thought you were a woman
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
>
> Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
> Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Pandora

"Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
news

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
>>> But you are a man or a woman?
>>> I don't know!
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Man.

> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... phelia!!!!!
This sounds like an avance !!!!!
Pandora

Pandora

"Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> news

>>> Man.

>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

> I'll second that, Ophelia.
> Dee Dee

I'm becoming curious! I want to meet him )
Pandora

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 12:31:21p, Dee Randall wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

>> I'll second that, Ophelia.
>> Dee Dee

> Thank you both, Ophelia and Dee Dee!
>
> Pandora, if you don't already know it, Ophelia and Dee Dee are both the
> nicest and most delightful ladies you will ever meet, either here in rfc
> or
> anywhere else for that matter.

Well! I have noticed that and I agree with you. It's very difficult to find
(especiallly on NG) nice persons like them!!!
Pandora

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 10:30:32p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio

darker,

egyptians

>>> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
>>> But you are a man or a woman?
>>> I don't know!
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Man.

> I thought you were a woman
> Pandora

LOL! "Wayne" is probably not a name known in Italy.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 10:34:49p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> news

>>> Man.

>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

> Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... phelia!!!!!
> This sounds like an avance !!!!!
> Pandora

Ophelia is a good buddy! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 10:35:58p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

>> I'll second that, Ophelia.
>> Dee Dee

> I'm becoming curious! I want to meet him )
> Pandora

This would be me!

http://tinypic.com/e14v8w.jpg

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 10:30:32p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> darker,

> egyptians

>>> Man.

>> I thought you were a woman
>> Pandora

> LOL! "Wayne" is probably not a name known in Italy.

yes, but we know Jhon Wayne, the famous actor! So I thought Wayne was a
surname!
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg
>
> Popie-In-The-Bowl

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 10:34:49p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> "Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news

>>> and a very delightful one too if I may say so

>> Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... phelia!!!!!
>> This sounds like an avance !!!!!
>> Pandora

> Ophelia is a good buddy! :-)

Only?
Pan

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg
>
> Popie-In-The-Bowl

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 10:35:58p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> "Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>
>>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>>

>>> I'll second that, Ophelia.
>>> Dee Dee

>> I'm becoming curious! I want to meet him )
>> Pandora

> This would be me!
>
> http://tinypic.com/e14v8w.jpg

Ohhh! You are very very nice and young! I see you have three feet and one of
them is larger than the other (with long nails too) !!!!!
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg
>
> Popie-In-The-Bowl

Ophelia

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message

> This would be me!
>
> http://tinypic.com/e14v8w.jpg

Very nice too)

Ophelia

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> >>

>> Ophelia is a good buddy! :-)

> Only?

Well if it were not for David... who knows *WEG*

Pandora

"Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>> >>
>>> Ophelia is a good buddy! :-)

>> Only?

> Well if it were not for David... who knows *WEG*

Pan

Pandora

"Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>>
>> This would be me!
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e14v8w.jpg

> Very nice too)

Now, Ophelia, don't let me believe you didn't know him
Pandora

Elisa

>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>>
>>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>>> scenes
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Wow, I'm so impressed!
>>
>> Elisa

> From the egiptyans?
> Thank you!
> Cheers
> Pandora

The whole thing. Your use of color and texture, the glass, and the
egyptians! Very impressive.

Elisa

Pandora

"Elisa" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message

>>> Wow, I'm so impressed!
>>>
>>> Elisa

>> From the egiptyans?
>> Thank you!
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>>>

> The whole thing. Your use of color and texture, the glass, and the
> egyptians! Very impressive.
>
> Elisa

You are very kind to tell me these things.
many thank you!
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:12:49p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>> yes, but we know Jhon Wayne, the famous actor! So I thought Wayne was a
>> surname!
>> Pandora

> Yes, that would be a normal conclusion. :-)

We women, think a lot!
Pan

Damsel

Pandora wrote:

> "Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> ups.com...
> >
> > Pandora wrote:
> >> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

> > Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
> > borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
> > job!

> Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
> Thank you!

You just made me smile all over!

Years ago, I took a tour of the Glensheen Mansion in Duluth, Minnesota.
The guide pointed out very subtle repetitions of themes and colors in
each room. Otherwise, I never would have noticed your decorating
genius!

Crash and I are both very impressed with what you've done in the
kitchen. I love your cabinets too!!

Carol