Pandora

Default Kitchen Walls finished.

I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
perhaps the flash...).
Look
http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians scenes

http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg

Cheers
Pandora

Dee Randall

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
> scenes
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

Pandora, your kitchen looks like I'd like to be in it a while. I love it!
Dee Dee

Pandora

"Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>> scenes
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Pandora, your kitchen looks like I'd like to be in it a while. I love it!
> Dee Dee

Many thank you!
Pandora

~patches~

Pandora wrote:

> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

I love the effect! Is that smooching or sponging? Was it hard to do?

> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians scenes
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg

Very nice!

> Cheers
> Pandora

Pandora

"~patches~" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

> I love the effect! Is that smooching or sponging? Was it hard to do?
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>> scenes
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg

> Very nice!

ThankS !

>> Cheers
>> Pandora

Elisa

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
> scenes
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

Wow, I'm so impressed!

Elisa

Pandora

"Elisa" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>> scenes
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Wow, I'm so impressed!
>
> Elisa

From the egiptyans?
Thank you!
Cheers
Pandora

Elisa

>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>>
>>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>>> scenes
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Wow, I'm so impressed!
>>
>> Elisa

> From the egiptyans?
> Thank you!
> Cheers
> Pandora

The whole thing. Your use of color and texture, the glass, and the
egyptians! Very impressive.

Elisa

Pandora

"Elisa" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message

>>> Wow, I'm so impressed!
>>>
>>> Elisa

>> From the egiptyans?
>> Thank you!
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>>>

> The whole thing. Your use of color and texture, the glass, and the
> egyptians! Very impressive.
>
> Elisa

You are very kind to tell me these things.
many thank you!
Cheers
Pandora

Teri

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians

scenes

> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

It's very beautiful :-)
Teri

Pandora

"Teri" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>> perhaps the flash...).
>> Look
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>
>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians

> scenes
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> It's very beautiful :-)
> Teri

Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
Cheers
Pandora

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:24:26a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Teri" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
>>> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
>>> perhaps the flash...). Look
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>>>
>>> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
>>> scenes
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> It's very beautiful :-)
>> Teri

> Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
> Cheers
> Pandora

You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
obviously put into it.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:24:26a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> It's very beautiful :-)
>>> Teri

>> Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
> obviously put into it.

Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
But you are a man or a woman?
I don't know!
Cheers
Pandora

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:49:14a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> Many thank you! I worked a lot and some compliments make me happy
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, and worth all the effort you
>> obviously put into it.

> Many thanks also to you, dear Wayne!
> But you are a man or a woman?
> I don't know!
> Cheers
> Pandora

Man.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Damsel

Pandora wrote:
> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
job!

XEOL

Pandora

"Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...

> Pandora wrote:
>> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

> Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
> borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
> job!

Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
Thank you!

> XEOL

Damsel

Pandora wrote:

> "Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> ups.com...
> >
> > Pandora wrote:
> >> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

> > Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
> > borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
> > job!

> Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
> Thank you!

You just made me smile all over!

Years ago, I took a tour of the Glensheen Mansion in Duluth, Minnesota.
The guide pointed out very subtle repetitions of themes and colors in
each room. Otherwise, I never would have noticed your decorating
genius!

Crash and I are both very impressed with what you've done in the
kitchen. I love your cabinets too!!

Carol

Pandora

"Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
> Pandora wrote:
>>
>> "Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> ups.com...

>> > Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
>> > borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
>> > job!

>> Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
>> Thank you!

> You just made me smile all over!
>
> Years ago, I took a tour of the Glensheen Mansion in Duluth, Minnesota.
> The guide pointed out very subtle repetitions of themes and colors in
> each room. Otherwise, I never would have noticed your decorating
> genius!

I think that who loves nature, has its colours in the soul!! I know that you
love nature. So, our souls had met and you understood my art...I hope...

> Crash and I are both very impressed with what you've done in the
> kitchen. I love your cabinets too!!

Too much compliments!!! I'm not accustomed
Thank you also to Crash!
Cheers
Pandora

> Carol

Damsel

Pandora wrote:
> "Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> oups.com...
> > Pandora wrote:
> >>
> >> "Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> >> ups.com...

> >> Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
> >> Thank you!

> I think that who loves nature, has its colours in the soul!! I know that you
> love nature. So, our souls had met and you understood my art...I hope...

Yes, I understand it. It's very rare for me to understand art. You're
a very special artist, and a very special person.

> > Crash and I are both very impressed with what you've done in the
> > kitchen. I love your cabinets too!!

> Too much compliments!!! I'm not accustomed

You're far too modest.

> Thank you also to Crash!

I'll pass that along to him. He's still sleeping this morning.

Thanks for the smiles.

Huggles,

Carol

pjjehg

"Pandora" wrote ...
>I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg
>
> Notice, in the follow pic, the glass door I've painted with egyptians
> scenes
> http://tinypic.com/e0kizm.jpg
>
> http://tinypic.com/e0kj0o.jpg
>
> Cheers
> Pandora

So, Pandora, Ed and I are moving into a house in Colorado (we now live in
Damsel and Melba neighborhood---Minnesota). It's on the east slope of the
Rockies not all that far from GloriaP. It has a huge kitchen that needs
some decorating. Could you fit us in next spring?

Pam

sf

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:43:59 +0200, Pandora wrote:

> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.
> here the photos (In the photo the color of the wall is little darker,
> perhaps the flash...).
> Look
> http://tinypic.com/e0kihf.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kikz.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kima.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kinb.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kiom.jpg
> http://tinypic.com/e0kism.jpg

I LOVE your cabinets, especially the rounded ends. How did you do the
color on your walls? At first, I thought it was ragged, but the close
up looks more like it's brushed...