Damsel

Pandora wrote:

> "Damsel" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> ups.com...
> >
> > Pandora wrote:
> >> I Am happy and satisfied! I have finished my kitchen.

> > Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and I like how you subtley
> > borrowed some color from your ceiling lamp. You've done a beautiful
> > job!

> Ohhhh, Carol! have you noticed this? You are an attentive observer !!!!!
> Thank you!

You just made me smile all over!

Years ago, I took a tour of the Glensheen Mansion in Duluth, Minnesota.
The guide pointed out very subtle repetitions of themes and colors in
each room. Otherwise, I never would have noticed your decorating
genius!

Crash and I are both very impressed with what you've done in the
kitchen. I love your cabinets too!!

Carol