sf

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:55:00 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> "Nancy Young" > wrote:
>
> > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
> > >
> > > Same here... ;-)
> > > And _you_ knew I had changed screen names, right?

> > No, so who'd you used to be? I hate when people change their
> > names, I never know if it's someone new I'm supposed to be
> > mean to and chase off.
> >
> > nancy
> >

> Tsk!
>
> Even before sf got it via e-mail, she "liked" om. ;-)
> I was Katra.

<nodding> I thought you were very pleasant new comer and seemed to
fit right in. We had several exchanges that felt as if we knew each
other and I was left scratching my head - until you set me straight in
the chat room. LOL!

Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 24 Sep 2005 03:04:46p, sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:55:00 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote:
>>
>> > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

>> > No, so who'd you used to be? I hate when people change their
>> > names, I never know if it's someone new I'm supposed to be
>> > mean to and chase off.
>> >
>> > nancy
>> >

>> Tsk!
>>
>> Even before sf got it via e-mail, she "liked" om. ;-)
>> I was Katra.
>>

> <nodding> I thought you were very pleasant new comer and seemed to
> fit right in. We had several exchanges that felt as if we knew each
> other and I was left scratching my head - until you set me straight in
> the chat room. LOL!

Me, too. I liked them "both"! So now, just whose was AlleGator in a past
life? :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.
sf

On 25 Sep 2005 00:17:56 +0200, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Sat 24 Sep 2005 03:04:46p, sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> > <nodding> I thought you were very pleasant new comer and seemed to
> > fit right in. We had several exchanges that felt as if we knew each
> > other and I was left scratching my head - until you set me straight in
> > the chat room. LOL!

> Me, too. I liked them "both"! So now, just whose was AlleGator in a past
> life? :-)

Maybe we can lure him into the chat room and get him to spill his
guts... hey, it's worth a try!

Christine Dabney

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:22:02 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On 25 Sep 2005 00:17:56 +0200, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Sat 24 Sep 2005 03:04:46p, sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>> > <nodding> I thought you were very pleasant new comer and seemed to
>> > fit right in. We had several exchanges that felt as if we knew each
>> > other and I was left scratching my head - until you set me straight in
>> > the chat room. LOL!

>> Me, too. I liked them "both"! So now, just whose was AlleGator in a past
>> life? :-)

>Maybe we can lure him into the chat room and get him to spill his
>guts... hey, it's worth a try!

So when is there gonna be someone in the chat room?

Christine, who has been having a ball in the bay area..
sf

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:45:05 -0700, Christine Dabney wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:22:02 -0700, sf > wrote:
> >
> >Maybe we can lure him into the chat room and get him to spill his
> >guts... hey, it's worth a try!
> >

> So when is there gonna be someone in the chat room?

I KNOW! We need to set a time... and make sure it's time-zoned, so
when chatters arrive, they'll have someone to talk to.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Sat 24 Sep 2005 03:04:46p, sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
> > On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:55:00 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> >> Tsk!
> >>
> >> Even before sf got it via e-mail, she "liked" om. ;-)
> >> I was Katra.
> >>

> > <nodding> I thought you were very pleasant new comer and seemed to
> > fit right in. We had several exchanges that felt as if we knew each
> > other and I was left scratching my head - until you set me straight in
> > the chat room. LOL!

> Me, too. I liked them "both"! So now, just whose was AlleGator in a past
> life? :-)

Still waiting for him to answer that. <G>
Might not want to own up to it if he was a troll...... ;-)
--
Om.

sf

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:19:33 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Still waiting for him to answer that. <G>
> Might not want to own up to it if he was a troll...... ;-)

I think he thinks he was nasty and either hurt people or made some
enemies.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:19:33 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> > Still waiting for him to answer that. <G>
> > Might not want to own up to it if he was a troll...... ;-)

> I think he thinks he was nasty and either hurt people or made some
> enemies.

That's always a good reason to morph......
--
Om.

Patron Cosmo Rita denise Recipes (moderated) 0 27-04-2008 09:53 PM
Santa Rita [email protected] Wine 1 02-12-2007 06:07 PM
77587 South Houston Texas Jalapeño Wraps Moe Jones Diabetic 2 06-07-2007 10:56 PM
South Texas Prickly Pear apples - Harvest Time and I need help Pogo Mexican Cooking 4 22-08-2006 04:23 PM