Default New Orleans Cuisine Request

I would like to offer visitors to my webpage a taste of New Orleans
cuisine.

Do you have any recipes you would like to share?

I will post these recipes to www.theinfozone.net/lifestyle.html

There is a link there for people viewing those recipes to make a
donation to the Red Cross or Salvation Army, or if YOU have a suggested
charity, I would love to add it too the list.

Please email me directly at

I would like to include these recipes as a way for those not from NOLA
to share in your cuisine and unique style.

Thanks....

James Murray

Dimitri

Don't be fooled.

The red cross is he

http://www.redcross.org/

The Salvation Army is he

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I would like to offer visitors to my webpage a taste of New Orleans
> cuisine.
>
> Do you have any recipes you would like to share?
>
> I will post these recipes to www.theinfozone.net/lifestyle.html
>
> There is a link there for people viewing those recipes to make a
> donation to the Red Cross or Salvation Army, or if YOU have a suggested
> charity, I would love to add it too the list.
>
> Please email me directly at
>
> I would like to include these recipes as a way for those not from NOLA
> to share in your cuisine and unique style.
>
> Thanks....
>
> James Murray

Wayne Boatwright

Did I read it wrong, or are those not the links he posted on his web page?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Nancy Young

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
.. .
> Don't be fooled.
>
> The red cross is he
>
> http://www.redcross.org/
>
> The Salvation Army is he
>
> http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/

Thank you, Dimitri. Amazing, isn't it? Such lowlifes
in this world, disgusting. Imagine what they'd do with
your credit card info once they got their hands on that,
too?

nancy

Don't be fooled by what?

https://american.redcross.org/site/D..._DONATION_OPTI...

Is where the link to the Red Cross goes from my page.

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/

Is where the link to the Salvation Army goes.

the directions are "ready, aim, fire..."

Not fire, aim, ready.....

James Murray

And, if you go to

www.theinfozone.net/NOLAmissing.html

You would see that we have a dedicated page, and database for people
who are missing or seeking contact in New Orleans.

We have volunteers who have been working on this since the storm hit.

We are also working with the major groups to merge all the information
into the major lists, including the Red Cross.

I am sorry if I sound a little bothered here, but when people shoot off
their mouth without thinking or taking the time to look at what they
are doing, it does bother me.

Another page, www.katrina.com has had to pull down a valuable
resource off of her page, a discussion forum because of people acting
like wackaloons on that asset.

There are people all over the world looking to help those who have
suffered loses in New Orleans.

Then there are those who toss darts.

Friendly fire isn't!

James

Mike Beede

Your Red Cross link goes to http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-1710632-10398816,
which wants to set a cookie first. Perhaps that's why the second
poster was suspicious. You might want to put up a direct
link if you want to get the maximum number clicks.

Mike Beede

New Orleans Cuisine Request [email protected] Barbecue 142 01-10-2005 02:48 PM
OT New Orleans Dimitri General Cooking 13 06-09-2005 06:37 PM
Anyone in New Orleans? Goomba38 General Cooking 17 09-05-2005 01:54 PM
New Orleans? Mike Nowak Restaurants 5 07-08-2004 08:35 PM
New Orleans? Ariane Jenkins Sushi 17 31-05-2004 05:42 PM