Christine Dabney

Default Dinner with RFC'ers in Sandy Eggo?

Heya all you who are in the southland south of me,

As you know I am in the L.A. area til later May. I am driving down
to Sandy Eggo on Monday afternoon, and was wondering if any of you
wanted to meet up with me for dinner somewhere.

I am coming back that night to L.A so I wouldn't want dinner to be
tooooooooooo late.

But I would love to see some of you again, especially the ones that
were at the Sandy Eggo Cook-in in October last year.

Write to me privately if you are interested!

Christine
projectile vomit chick

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
> Heya all you who are in the southland south of me,
>
> As you know I am in the L.A. area til later May. I am driving down
> to Sandy Eggo on Monday afternoon, and was wondering if any of you
> wanted to meet up with me for dinner somewhere.
>
> I am coming back that night to L.A so I wouldn't want dinner to be
> tooooooooooo late.
>
> But I would love to see some of you again, especially the ones that
> were at the Sandy Eggo Cook-in in October last year.
>
> Write to me privately if you are interested!
>
> Christine

Heh, way to drum up some biznezz, whore.

Sandy Eggo Cookin David Barto General Cooking 22 30-06-2005 04:58 AM
Sandy Eggo cook-in Dimitri Barbecue 1 30-06-2005 01:31 AM
Cold Wet and Rainy in Sandy Eggo Charles Gifford General Cooking 35 25-10-2004 01:07 AM
Sandy Eggo Cookin David Barto General Cooking 5 15-06-2004 01:57 AM
Sandy Eggo Cookin kalanamak General Cooking 13 06-06-2004 10:36 PM